Only_player

Only_player

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Ofcourse. if im play not much tables. Its very important move and help me in future

S

Sexybrummi86

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Yeah and if I get lazy or distracted and don’t problems arise like if I’m not paying full attention get bored and only look when it’s my turn you have to look out for the ones that bluff way too much or the idiots that try to win by going all in with a rubbish hand it’s hard enough playing online poker cos u can’t look for a tell so you need to watch out and gather as much as you can from their playing style

yuriko oyama

yuriko oyama

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
only of those who make very bizarre moves, the best I only put colors.

lyudiko

lyudiko

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Yes, I take notes. I am a kind person and do not remember evil. That's why I write everything down.:D:giggle:

bra01

bra01

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
No, I don't take notes on the players

S

samuri

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I used to but I haven't for a long time. I should get back to doing that.

MrHachiman

MrHachiman

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Only if he does something very unusual, like going allin preflop with a trash hand.

Ruslan L

Ruslan L

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I take notes, from time to time, but not as often as I really need to. In fact, notes are very valuable information, and sometimes, in appropriate situations, such information can be crucial.

Luvepoker

Luvepoker

Lost in the twilight zone
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I have notes on many player I have played against. The problem with notes is they are not always going to be accurate. I can put a not today on a players playing style and when I next play them they could play very much different. This usually happens when I have not played them recently.

S

successlaw

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It's very useful to take as many notes as you can if you not an occasional player

A2020

A2020

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I know I should, but at the same time, not been good at poker or having study the game that much, I don't think I would know what to take notes about.

Like what's good to make notes on and how to use those in the future.

Once I complete some deeper Poker Course and know more about it, maybe I will start taking notes and see how to apply them in the future.

At the same time, the volume I play probably doesn't justify it.

respectiscool

respectiscool

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Sometimes, if I see the player In another tourny, other than that, not generally

GNuTTz

GNuTTz

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Not usually. But I think I should start taking notes. 888 has easy access to mark players as donkeys though. :D

Artbart805

Artbart805

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Never see the same ones enough to make it worth while... I do recognize some... but they are seldom at the same table.

If we do play at the same table... I generally know the player type...

MK_

MK_

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
US
Chips
I used to when I played more, now that I am down to only a couple sites I can play on in the US I don't need to take notes generally

fasteddee74

fasteddee74

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play on a wsop which is regulated. No tracking software allowed so it is all taking notes and labeling players.

machinm19

machinm19

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I remember Greg Reymar getting out his notebook at the WSOP in a hand with Mike the mouth. If it is good enough for the World Champ then enough said.

rdwr33

rdwr33

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Do you put notes on your opponents?
And I always put it, even if I lose and leave the game in a next tournament I already have enough information about this opponent, this has helped me a lot when I meet them at the tables again.
a while ago I started to make notes about my opponents to facilitate my action in the game. I noticed an improvement in my victories over some opponents.

P

Peteski84

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I dont physically take note but i do pay attention to what is happening and how people tend to play on the table i am currently on.

Gotmog1

Gotmog1

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
ywhat a small tournament then I do, if it's a lot of thousandth tournament, then there is no sense, since tables often change.

G

GIB

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Be sure to take notes on the players. It is difficult to take detailed notes when playing several tables. Sometimes when you see a different style of play for a player with a note, you have to change the mark to make an addition.