hilary antonik filho

hilary antonik filho

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
When you started playing poker online, how many hours a day did you play, and now, did you increase or decrease the amount of hours playing Poker?

Lately I've been playing a lot less hours a day

fernandofcp

fernandofcp

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
When I started playing it was 1 hour a day. I currently play poker for a few hours, about 2-3 hours. I play amateurishly, but with the aim of making money.

F

Forkliftgu22

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When I first started playing online it was mainly sit and go’s there was lot more of them then if I was playing well I would play for about 2/3 hours. Today I play a lot longer mainly because I play tournaments takes longer to get ITM.

zamana80

zamana80

Enthusiast
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I was excited first times and wanted to learn everything by watching my friends playing and discuss after.
But then i realized that it is not as easy as it seems and sometimes it is more tilt than fun :)

Rahatis

Rahatis

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play a lot less hours now for sure. Little bored of poker, some more responsibilities as the years pass.

YenRodriguez

YenRodriguez

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I used to play about 8 hours a day and it's because I've always liked to play mtt and those are long lasting games

D

dregan

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I feel like I've been playing poker for the same amount of time now as I did when I first started my poker career.

Chebchoub

Chebchoub

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
When you started playing Poker Online, how many hours a day did you play, and now, did you increase or decrease the amount of hours playing Poker?

I learned to play poker with my friends, we were playing live poker for more than three hours every day, after that, I loved the game and started playing online. I liked it more too, because I can play whenever I want

Newmy12345

Newmy12345

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I was much younger when ai first started playing poker online and I used to have a lot of spare time on my hands. But nowadays with job and housework I find it so difficult to play more than 2-3hours. If i done more than 2-3hours I wouldn’t be playing at my fullest potential because of tiredness

B

bachterie

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
When i started many years ago, i played mtts and sng. For mtts i lost in early stages, because i were too excited and inexperienced. Now i play more cash games. So i would say i increased my time at the tables.

RustyRed83

RustyRed83

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I was hooked at the start, playing almost every spare hour i had, even into the long hours of the morning, mattered not if i had work the next day. As time passed, my desire to play poker got less and less. These days, i get bored after a few hours.

gustavofuentes2

gustavofuentes2

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
When you started playing Poker Online, how many hours a day did you play, and now, did you increase or decrease the amount of hours playing Poker?

I started Playing for about 1 hour a day and now I play about 6 hours a day.

R

Roman933

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I used to play less, before I knew of all the different websites. Since joining cardschat I've been exposed to more so now I play more. A LOT more

F

Foxie12340

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

I think I play more in the winter because there is less to do outside and god forbid I do housework inside 🤣🤣🤣. I play more at night as well.

mina271

mina271

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
I think it's pretty much the same for me and I don't have the exact number of hours I play a day. I usually play tournaments and depending on how well it goes, I am playing poker for longer or shorter periods

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
yes, over time, you start playing poker less and less time, since many moments depend on luck and not on your professionalism

C

Cooking

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
When I started to play poker I was in college, so, I didn't had much free time to play. Now I make my own schedule at work, so, I have so much more free time because I believe free time is important to have a better life. I play at least 30% more hours now.

EnzoRS94

EnzoRS94

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DZ
Chips

When I started, I was playing for like 6 hours a day till today.
and it's not decreasing, not really

takinitSLEAZEE

takinitSLEAZEE

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
When I was able to first play online back in '08 I played anywhere from 8-12 hours a day. Eventually it decreased and turned into 5-8 then 3-4. On the weekends I still try to get in as much play as I can, somewhere between 5-10 hours a day. It's like a fix for my idle hands. 😈

Axas90

Axas90

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Play like 3/4 hours a day but sometimes not at all.
13-14 years ago I often played in a room with friends.
Everyone had their laptop and it could be 10 hours or more a day.

But it was also a lot easier than today, we saw it as a competition on who could win more games. and the winner then had to pay for pizza and beer. xD

W

wavetune

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I started playing poker on a site called Gold Poker, then it was closed, maybe someone remembers or played there...I played 2-3 hours a day, now I approach games more selectively and play a little

mariale_1990

mariale_1990

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
I will always remember when I started playing poker, at the beginning I only played a few hours in the evenings or on weekends since I was studying at the university and only if I had free time I would dedicate some time to it, but I only played free tournaments, now I combine more free ones and buy in tournaments, and I dedicate more time to poker

Rob Hobson

Rob Hobson

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I used to play nearly every day, but now mostly on weekends.