Do you recommend playing more than one game of poker at a time?

A

Anders1616

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Sometimes I play up to 4 tournaments at the same time, but only freerolls.

When I play a $1-2 tournament I will try to find a freeroll to play simultaneously.

If I move further up, like $2-5 I will only play one tournament at the time.

Jim Rivas

Jim Rivas

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Occasionally I find myself playing two games in different tournaments and I don't think I can pay enough attention to each table. Tell me what works for you in these situations !! Good Community Smokes!
It may be that you should be clear about your strategy and range of hands to play. the best that takes you out of concentration, fix this data in your mind and accumulating more experience you will feel more comfortable with time playing more tables.:)

P86

P86

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Well it depends on personal capacities I play max 2 tables I believe more than 2 and you will miss much details on the tables specially on late MTT stages

Luvepoker

Luvepoker

Lost in the twilight zone
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
If you really trying to learn the game multi tabling is probably a bad idea. If your just playing it not the worst idea in the world but the more table you play the more likely you can make a mistake or just miss something big.

Dakker67

Dakker67

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Если вы действительно изучите игру, то вероятно, мультитейблинг - плохая идея. Если вы просто играете, это не худшая идея в мире, но чем больше вы играете за столом, тем больше вероятность, что вы можете ошибиться или просто пропустить что-то важное.

Exactly! When playing at two tables, I become inattentive.

gambit1983

gambit1983

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Anyone should be able to play two tables at once. Just pay attention to what’s happening at both tables no matter what’s going on.

ammje

ammje

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
To get more profit in poker, you have to add game volume, I have friends who play 300 500 tournaments a month, 10 or 15 tournaments at the same time.

At first it is difficult to play multiple tables, but over time you get used to it, and then it is boring to play two or three tables.

Now I can play calmly at about 8 tables.

P

ParadiseFisher_

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Depends on you I guess and what you are used to :)
Some cash regs are playing 20 and more tables, while I struggle with more than 4 :D

danoscar

danoscar

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I believe it is as individual as how many melons you can get on a truck.

H

hcuervo

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
I think you can play as long as I give you the leather, there are no limits what if you are not going to be very relentless:D

Top 10 Games