Do you recommend playing more than one game of poker at a time?

McFlySoHigh

McFlySoHigh

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I'll multi-table up to 3 or 4 MTTs if the buy in is < $5-10.

When playing the $22s, $55s, and $109s I tend to either only 2 table or single table.

As at the higher cost MTTs difficulty increases.

C

chinito2410

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For me it depend what the tournament you are playing, because it is the important tournament I recommend you to concentrate and make the best effort in it

Jim Rivas

Jim Rivas

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Occasionally I find myself playing two games in different tournaments and I don't think I can pay enough attention to each table. Tell me what works for you in these situations !! Good Community Smokes!
You must have more time and experience at the tables, concentration is important, there are many variables in the game. Paying attention to each of them is important, as time goes by, your mind will do the work alone. Don't be discouraged we all passed by.:damnmate:

JBGoode

JBGoode

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I say yes, as long as you can maintain your A game. The more tables you play the less variance you will contend with. AS LONG AS you can maintain your A Game.

Crash Burn

Crash Burn

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It depends a lot on the player. If it's an already expedient guy, I think you can play yes.

K

Keith557444

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It all depends on what your playing and how important the tourney is if I'm deep in a tourney ill just play that one so i can focus more otherwise ill get into multiple tourney's at same time and i usually play 4 to 6 cash tables at once

GeckoAA

GeckoAA

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I find that I can play 4-6 fairly well. If I need to focus more on one table for a bit, then I just sit out on a few for a few hands. It can get a little hairy at times but I find most of the times I'm folding anyhow, so it keeps it interesting.

C

CornY7Y

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play at 4 tables at the same time, as it allows me not to get bored and make mistakes. I just wait for a good hand and play with it :)

P

pokersextreme

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It truly depends on the individual. If you can focus on playing your best without tilting then you should be able to. But I recommend that you play more than one at a time and gradually move up to more.

EvaQueen777

EvaQueen777

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Not. Because many cannot handle one table even. And here 2. It's very difficult. You are not Elky 62 tables to play :)) Try it, but not for real money, but for free chips. See if you go into a plus:D

S

Sebi_One_Kenobi

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I used to play 4 micro MTTs but as the stakes got higher I lowered the table numbers

A

Airles17

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
at first it was difficult to pay attention to several screens, today i play with 6 or 8 without problems.

Normino

Normino

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It's hard for me multi tabling from acr to 888 as 888 calling time is shorter and pops up in front of acr's but its manageable, I just don't watch the tables that I fold in.

Pokerpoet2

Pokerpoet2

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I used to play 4 tables at the same time on one site, all free-rolls but they had a new game every 60 minutes, so after 3 or 4 hours I found I was juggling 4 games at once.
Now I play very few free-rolls but I do usually start a new game once I am in the money on my first game.
So 2 tables are enough when it is a cash buy in.

O

Oksana55

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play at two tables third fourth difficult

Mityamoriss

Mityamoriss

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
No,I dont think I can handle it,for me its too difficult

K

kngofpkr

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It is up to your playing fun. i get bored at one tournament unless it is in the money already. normally i play at least 2 tournaments.

uri73796

uri73796

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
To such a game you need to get used to, of course, this increases the profit and the level of thinking.

J

Joe1

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I learned that I can and should only concentrate on one tournament myself. When I played several tournaments at the same time, I couldn't really concentrate properly

A

Akena

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It all depends on the level of the player. At the beginning a table is enough. When you are more comfortable and you know a minimum played, of course several tables is recommended! I went to 4 screens at the same time, but I am more comfortable with 2 at the end of the day :D

A

Akena

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Stay focused

And at the end of the day I often do a cash table. I often tilt on the cash table so my tip is to have a second screen tournament that allows me not to tilt and to stay focused ;)

E

Elfina777

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I recommend playing simultaneously in several tournaments and at the same time on 3-4 tables, then the chance of luck is higher, I do not like to play at the same table, for me it is slow.

igroksash

igroksash

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The best thing for me when I play on the computer is two tournaments. More chances for prizes and more fun to play.

R

Rabberto71

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
Depends what you’re playing for, if it to make as much money as fast as possible then play lots of cash tables at the same time, if like me you just enjoy playing poker then play just one table at a time in a mtt, you can get a feel for the other players and play actual poker rather than bingo&#55357;&#56833;

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My issue is switching between the windows, it always seems to be that I need to play them all at the same and one pops up over the over one

Top 10 Games