Do you recommend any poker channel on YouTube?

emanuelorteg

emanuelorteg

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have been guiding myself on some poker channels but I do not want to be left with just one recommendation, do you know of any Youtuber or Streamer that they recommend? :stupido:

Have a nice day CC!

S

sn0112

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have been guiding myself on some poker channels but I do not want to be left with just one recommendation, do you know of any Youtuber or Streamer that they recommend? :stupido:

Have a nice day CC!

For cash games, particularly micro stakes, check out Blackrain79 (Nathan Williams). For tournaments check our RaiseYourEdge (Bencb). For streaming on Twitch, check out CardsChat regular known as Gripsd (Evan Jarvis). All of these try to educate :icon_stud and avoid clickbait without substance. :elefant:

Good luck and let me know your thoughts!

P

ph_il

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For watching past streams/stream highlights: lex veldhuis, jeff boski

For training, coaching, etc: alexander fitzgerald, jonathan little, evan jarvis, bencb

Nathan Williams

Nathan Williams

Poker Pro
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For cash games, particularly micro stakes, check out Blackrain79 (Nathan Williams). For tournaments check our RaiseYourEdge (Bencb). For streaming on Twitch, check out CardsChat regular known as Gripsd (Evan Jarvis). All of these try to educate :icon_stud and avoid clickbait without substance. :elefant:

Thanks for the shoutout!

More videos coming soon :D

D

daniel888

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
S

sn0112

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks for the shoutout!

More videos coming soon :D

You're welcome Nathan!

Didn't know you were on CardsChat. I'll look out for your posts from now on.

Thank you for all the terrific content :)

B

blazer1027

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

Thank you for this!

fishfood80

fishfood80

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Oh yeah there’s really good content on you tube right now. Some of my favorites are....
1 Brad Owen
2 Andrew Neeme
3 Poker Central
4 Daniel Negreanu
5 Doug Polk
6 Marle Cordeiro (spelling might be off)
7 Mike Mattusow
8 pokerstars
9 Jonathan Little
10 Bencb
Some are good for hand breakdowns, some for poker strategy, and some just for entertainment value (the mouth Mattusow).
Hope you enjoy!