Do you play poker lying down or sitting down?

MK_

MK_

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
US
Chips
This is the beauty of laptops or tablets... lying down, relaxing

bra01

bra01

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play poker only sitting or standing

yuriko oyama

yuriko oyama

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
with a notebook, wouldn't it work? ;)

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
Tired or sleepy - no matter what position you play, it will still be -EV even lying down, even sitting, even skipping on broken glass. I had to fall asleep a couple of times at 4-5 in the morning and it was never worth it - you play anyway like in fog. And to endure a bad beat at night in the final or even worse to make a mistake yourself - you won’t wish this on your enemy and you won’t envy your family. It’s certainly more comfortable to play lying down, you are completely relaxed and think better.

Marshmalo1994

Marshmalo1994

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Personally, I focus better while sitting down, specially if I'm in a session with 6-8 tables. I'm able to act faster than lying down with a laptop or in the phone. But if I'm playing some freeroll maybe I play on the phone while doing other things.

otters

otters

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I find that when I play lying down I drop my phone on my face.
So sitting is less painful. 🤣

wilmer907907

wilmer907907

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good question haha, I just play sitting, but after 3 hours I want to play lying down hahaha, but I can not because I would fall asleep in the chair

Djon25

Djon25

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Mostly sitting at the computer, although it would be better with a laptop in any position.

pasha poltava

pasha poltava

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I play lying on the couch, laptop on my knees, and it's very convenient to play!!!)))

lyki67

lyki67

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BA
Chips
99% of time sitting down. You have tow or I'm lying.

smallfrie

smallfrie

Lucky Ducky
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I play poker sitting at the computer I would like to play while lying on the couch It would be more convenient I think
I play pretty far back from my monitors. I got this power recliner about a week ago it has cup holders on both arms although one is occupied with my little mouse table. It also has storage in both arms so I can keep my wireless keyboard in there. the headrest moves in and out independently and I can play sitting up or lying down, but most of the time I am sitting up unless I am getting tired.

I put a lot of thought into what I wanted in a new chair for a long time. I even bought materials to construct my mouse table before I bought the chair.

This chair is perfect for me. It is exactly what I wanted, I like it so much I have been shopping around for real leather to buy and have on hand to replace the faux leather it came with when it eventually wears out. I won't buy another chair I will just reupholster this one because it's perfect.
IMG20230206053000

Although I say it is perfect when I eventually reupholster it, I will switch the cupholder sides because the chair controls are under my mouse table right now. I can reach them but it would be much better if they were on the left side.

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I play poker sitting at the computer I would like to play while lying on the couch It would be more convenient I think
Hi.
I also play poker on the PC while sitting in my chair. I have a good quality chair, so I can play for a long time without feeling discomfort. When I play lying down I just start falling asleep.
Good luck.

houcineben10

houcineben10

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
Personally I rather play when I am sitting down on a chair :D
It’s more important to sit down on a chair to train yourself for live tournaments since there you can’t lay down on your bed 😂😂

YLAN

YLAN

Sida Nga Taraki
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Lying down... so as not to drop the connection. :LOL:

paddyswarrior

paddyswarrior

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
IE
Chips
I've tried many different positions, including on my head but nowadays I mostly use a chair 🪑

paddyswarrior

paddyswarrior

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
IE
Chips
Personally I rather play when I am sitting down on a chair :D
It’s more important to sit down on a chair to train yourself for live tournaments since there you can’t lay down on your bed 😂😂
It may be better to lay on bed as you will be more relaxed. Works for me 👍

Pabloro10321

Pabloro10321

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
I particularly prefer to play while sitting down, and giving it the attention it deserves, after all, I do it for fun and it doesn't tire me out.

houcineben10

houcineben10

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
It may be better to lay on bed as you will be more relaxed. Works for me 👍
I don't say it wouldn't work for sure i try it also work don't worry just in Live Event you have to play on a chair Hahaha XD
At home feel free to play as you like in any position you want :D

stampide

stampide

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Usually i`m sitting down when i play poker

Duxflux

Duxflux

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Poker stresses me out in some situations, especially when you have a lot to win in a tournament and are far ahead. I would therefore start sweating in bed and could imagine that rather less well if you want to stay concentrated.

V

valanddon

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Sitting in my lazyboy chair.

German629

German629

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello, Gallarado777! That's what I'm and doing! Before my computer I have a couch: on the him I'm sleeping and play in Poker!