Do certain people hate Cardschat members?

I Live Poker

I Live Poker

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I watch several Twitch Poker Streams and I often mention CardsChat. The reactions I have gotten have been varied, but I have never gotten any type of negative treatment from any of them! The most negative thing I have experienced is just basically a lack of interest in engaging on the topic of CardsChat, and I am pretty sure they know what CardsChat is... but, that is ok, I figure they have their reasons, but I guess I do appreciate the fact that if they do not want to talk about it they at least do not say anything negative, or treat me poorly as a result.

Oh, I guess I did have one streamer say that they use to be a CardsChat member but did not fit in well...lol! I get that, as they do tend to be a bit outspoken and a bit negative in regards to taking bad beats at the poker table, but at least they were chuckling about it and not really saying anything negative about the site, just saying that they did not fit in. I can appreciate that, I mean actually I give them credit for being smart enough to realize this and just move on to something else, and not being bitter about it.

On a Positive Note, I really enjoy CardsChat Friendly Streamers like RibbyBruno, Gripsed and BigMacPoker! When I am around in their streams and they see me, they are often the one that brings up CardChat related discussions. I find that to be Very Cool and Really Enjoy talking with them About This Great Site! I have also had other people in the stream contact me and ask for more information on how they can get involved in CardsChat, which is also very cool!

In Summary, Very Unfortunate Experience, Jett! Apparently he/she did not like you for some reason, or perhaps they have you blocked on their side from some previous experience and never saw your messages? Who knows and Who Really Cares, this person is not the only streamer out there and I am guessing you will find other more welcoming streams!

Thank You CardsChat for All You Provide To Us Members & Have A Great Weekend, Jett & All!

Teddy
Card chat is a sacred medicine. Good thing I'm not smart enough.:)

I Live Poker

I Live Poker

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Is there a chance he thought he had offered a stake to you? and/or it could have become a complete oversight? I personally, don't think being a CardsChat member would cause anyone to dislike you.
I can assure you that it is possible to cause anger when playing with some members here. See the package insert, it may cause contraindications.:ROFLMAO:

M1n1GuN777

M1n1GuN777

Enthusiast
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
How did you find out?) I'm also wondering how others will find out about this? I think if the opponent succumbs to emotions and gets angry in the game, you will have a clear advantage over a psychologically weakened player.