• Total voters
t1riel

t1riel

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It happens quite a lot when I play heads up. I raise every hand and get his (or her) blinds. Why miss on an opporutunity for building your stack?

robwhufc

robwhufc

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Rob didnt say anything about it being a friend,,, But You Should know you DONT have any Friends at the table when your playing poker, when i put someone allin and take them out of the game, it dont matter who they are, man, woman, friend or anybody,, Thats just the way it is.. If i was playing a friend or someone from Cardschat and he said brb, i would wait, otherwise its all out war.
buck
I'm as ruthless as anyone when playing poker, but what about fair play? i'm not talking about waiting forever, just not taking advantage of someone's unfortunate situation, giving them a minute or so to help them get back, in the hope that they, or someone else, would do the same if it happened to you. If you saw someone drop $20 out of their pocket, would you tell them or wait til they'd gome and pocket it? isn't having a few morals worth more than winning a few bucks? i thought this poll would be a bit closer to be honest! :(

Jack Daniels

Jack Daniels

Charcoal Mellowed
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you saw someone drop $20 out of their pocket, would you tell them or wait til they'd gome and pocket it?
Depends...if they drop the cash and are still standing there, then I would tell them so they could pick it up. If, however, they drop the cash then instantly disappear from the face of the earth (similar to a disconnect), then I'd pick up the cash because they were gone through no actions or fault of mine.

gord962

gord962

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Depends...if they drop the cash and are still standing there, then I would tell them so they could pick it up. If, however, they drop the cash then instantly disappear from the face of the earth (similar to a disconnect), then I'd pick up the cash because they were gone through no actions or fault of mine.

Good point JD. If someone said they would be right back because the pizza guy came or something, I would be a lot more willing to take my time.

zinzan1000

zinzan1000

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Maybe the question should be directed to a pro, but with the given circumstances, I already know the answer.

S

SiMor29

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Raise like crazy!

If it's a friend, raise like crazy then phone him up and laugh at him. :D

Kenzie 96

Kenzie 96

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I'm as ruthless as anyone when playing poker, but what about fair play? i'm not talking about waiting forever, just not taking advantage of someone's unfortunate situation, giving them a minute or so to help them get back, in the hope that they, or someone else, would do the same if it happened to you. If you saw someone drop $20 out of their pocket, would you tell them or wait til they'd gome and pocket it? isn't having a few morals worth more than winning a few bucks? i thought this poll would be a bit closer to be honest! :(

Rob, sitting out here in the rural mid-west U.S. seeing someone point out to a stranger that they have dropped money, wallet, or other valuables is not at all uncommon. I have done it on several occasions & have had it done to me or mine several times, my most recent ex left her purse somewhere or other numerous times & it was always returned or turned in with valuables intact. Getting back to on line poker, lol, just lost power briefly due to winter storm, I have no expectations of being waited on should I get knocked off line. An exception would be AmadorEd, any game I have ever played with him, should anyone at the table get disconnected Ed slows down. Buy the way Tirel wanted me to point out that the first word of a sentence should be capitalized. :deal: :p :D :icon_sant