Different opinion.

alfiyka

alfiyka

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Almost all who play poker stars have passed the school of poker.That's about 80 percent.I think so.They took the test.They learned the tactics of the game at certain cards.A pair of aces and a pair of kings were considered the most winning hands..Recently, I began to notice that everything .unloved.The most winning were a pair of medium cards or any cards of the same suit, as the flash often began to fall out.Correct me if you have a different opinion.

manzanillo53

manzanillo53

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am not sure it is a matter of correcting you, if that is what you noticed then that is what has happened. For me KK only wins 20% of the time, flush about 10%, just the luck of the draw. Sometimes you may find 2´s and 3´s taking all the pots. The other day I won two large pots with 2´s over K's and 2´s over 10´s. All in all it was a good night. If I find certain cards are controlling the night I change up my game a little to try and cash in.

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Many players who receive AA or KK misunderstand what exactly means 80% / 20% gain !!! And this means that you will receive 80% / 20% only if only one player entered the bank, if 2 or 3 players entered the bank, then your chances of winning are significantly reduced !!!

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    122.4 KB · Views: 35
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    124.5 KB · Views: 35
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    130.3 KB · Views: 34
milka1605

milka1605

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I myself noticed that the game began to occur more on medium and small maps. And using premium cards is becoming problematic.

belizebum

belizebum

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BZ
Chips
I think you have to adjust to each table, each person as you go. There are no set rules, as much as some people would like to believe. Different strategies each time seems to be a winning strategy for me. I only play SNG's and tourneys. I try to study daily to learn new strategies to add to my play.

FoxMS

FoxMS

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I do not like average couples. It is hard for me to play with them. I usually only play 20% of hands and if I have an average pair, I try not to risk much.

FlamengoBR

FlamengoBR

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think that poker has its own particularities.Of course that sometimes your Aces or Kings will be beaten by :5s4: :9s4:

TeUnit

TeUnit

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If you have a hud its pretty easy to sort your hands and see where you are winning the most- just make sure you have a big enough sample size.

eetenor

eetenor

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Almost all who play poker stars have passed the school of poker.That's about 80 percent.I think so.They took the test.They learned the tactics of the game at certain cards.A pair of aces and a pair of kings were considered the most winning hands..Recently, I began to notice that everything .unloved.The most winning were a pair of medium cards or any cards of the same suit, as the flash often began to fall out.Correct me if you have a different opinion.

Thank U 4 Posting

While preflop hand strength matters AA vs 67 is 81% to win preflop.

Players today do not fold preflop or even on the flop with 67.

So AA vs 67 on a 589 flop is dead. Also on a 66K flop near dead. Q45 flop AA has 66% now not 81%. Add in flush cards 6h7h- Qh 4h 5c flop- AhAc has 48%.

If you are only playing AA KK QQ JJ AK AQ and not playing flop turn and river correctly you will loose more than you win.

So the key is to understand how your hand and your villains hand play vs board run outs.

You can use the cardschat odds calculator like I did above to see how the strength of AA vs villains hands changes.

Hope this helps

:):)

dallam

dallam

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
People are more willing to call you, that's the problem. Some of them are fearless, and you have to wait so much to even try a raise. And the other side, there are situations, that are generated. Facing K-K with 9-9 is the most common one, but I have seen so much, where you are forced to call, and the end of the party say all-in.
So fearless people, and generated situations, I would say are the reasons.

F

Fatman0912

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I never participated in the Poker School. What I notice is that low pairs often get overvalued. I also see people lose often with high pairs (or I lose myself). Even with such high pairs before the flop you would have a 80-85 % chance of winning.

Transcendence

Transcendence

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Determined by fear! That scarier, then and beats! If you have 99 on the 797 flop you go all in the opponent calls, and shows AA! What do you think? Can come in the remaining 2 cards one A or all two AA? Yes of course a 50% chance I'm not talking about get the flash and or street! All this can be!

So now many new players are playing a new concept of the game, they do not inflate the pot to the river, only after the river they can confidently make a call! It is better not to inflate the pot, even with a top set on the flop, because a set is nothing compared to a flush or a straight!

CriesuaID

CriesuaID

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I are not "lucky" with pairs of medium cards, but as stated above an AA or KK doesn't have a 100% win rate. So these hands can be a bit overrated by some players.

alfiyka

alfiyka

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I never feel interest. I play by intuition. I know one thing. Even I made a conclusion for themselves. Play like feel. You can reset the aces. You can put on a pair of deuces. Beginners are playing. And win. Aggressive play is the norm.