poxerator78

poxerator78

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
There are hard impressions here, like butto under the nickname D, Nigriano is played by someone else, for example, a 10-year-old girl, I don’t argue that the opponent was lucky, but with a more aggressive game from D, Nigriano, the result could be completely different, and everyone has bet-beats like that higher than Nigriano's head

M

mrc1988

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Daniel Negreanu is ironic even in a difficult situation. He analyzes the session of the heads up match with open cards.
You will forget about your bad beats after watching this video for five minutes.
Danger! All the tricks were performed by professionals. Don't try to repeat them!

One of my favorite things about him is he is still human. I watched his 6 hour stream during a 25k tourney and he loses his sh*t just like I do when I get sucked out on the river for a $2 pot. Also a fun fact about him, I think it was last year he was negative $1,100,000 on the year and in the last 2 tourneys of the year ended up up over 700k. Just goes to show you, you can be the most talented player on earth and still variance will get you.

takinitSLEAZEE

takinitSLEAZEE

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Trust me, I don't need to be taught this.

Lipki3

Lipki3

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I'm surprised at how stress-resistamt he is.
I think every first person in his place would throw slippers at the monitor and stop playing poker.

Vallet

Vallet

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
New video from Daniel. To lose 5 hands in a row, each of which cost him $10,000. How to do it? This time he does not reveal secrets and does not show cards.

puzzlefish

puzzlefish

student of the donk arts
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
New video from Daniel. To lose 5 hands in a row, each of which cost him $10,000. How to do it? This time he does not reveal secrets and does not show cards.
Weird flex but ok.

D

DS3

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Weird flex but ok.

Daniel Negreanu has bragged about rebuying into one tournament 47 or 48 times as he believes it the record (the info is out there, I can't be bothered to track it down) on the DAT poker podcast.

Of course Negreanu also likes to portray himself as a poker crusader who is against rebuys... freezeouts!...until the next time it's convenient for him to rebuy that is. Bless.

SopianaeExtra

SopianaeExtra

between my 2 ears
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Daniel plays like an absolute buffoon in this. Am I watching comedy or was this real?

D

DS3

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Daniel plays like an absolute buffoon in this. Am I watching comedy or was this real?

Real - and as I pointed out above he is one of the worst rebuy/reentry culprits though he maintains he is against them as it fits his everyman 'Mr Popularity' image.

Edit - by the by the likes of Fedor Holz have been caught up in rebuy frenzy also. Holz once blew $1.8 million firing seven bullets into a high roller in Macau. He did not cash.

Last edited:
SopianaeExtra

SopianaeExtra

between my 2 ears
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Real - and as I pointed out above he is one of the worst rebuy/reentry culprits though he maintains he is against them as it fits his everyman 'Mr Popularity' image.

Edit - by the by the likes of Fedor Holz have been caught up in rebuy frenzy also. Holz once blew $1.8 million firing seven bullets into a high roller in Macau. He did not cash.
Then I feel really sorry for him.

I simply can't imagine putting myself in his shoes ... he blew a gigantic load of money (from my perspective) on a dumb card game. Some people must have a spirit made of granite, because I would just off myself in his place.

It's scary thinking about this, even. Suicide, real, not-funny, not-memey suicide would remain as my only option after such a day. Thank god I will never be in his place.

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Daniel is my favorite player to watch. His ability to call cards out is impeccable.. and he just seems like an all around good person.. He's still a winner in my book.
You've been bluffed

gena31

gena31

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
Daniel Negreanu is ironic even in a difficult situation. He analyzes the session of the heads up match with open cards.
You will forget about your bad beats after watching this video for five minutes.
Danger! All the tricks were performed by professionals. Don't try to repeat them!

interesting video, and it happens in fact, no matter what comes, any pocket pair is always a loss :(:)

bertaS1234

bertaS1234

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Of course, I didn’t lose so much in a couple of hours, but unfortunately I lost my entire salary in a matter of hours, a very terrible feeling

Duxflux

Duxflux

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Everyone has a bad day and i guess for him this 300.000$ are same as 30$ for us. Once it might happen but not 10 times in a row.

Vallet

Vallet

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think this recaps how most of us play online poker :joyman:
This can happen to anyone regardless of whether you are a regular player or not. A lesson can be learned even from a series of losses.:dancing2:

thedarkman

thedarkman

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
There are hard impressions here, like butto under the nickname D, Nigriano is played by someone else, for example, a 10-year-old girl, I don’t argue that the opponent was lucky, but with a more aggressive game from D, Nigriano, the result could be completely different, and everyone has bet-beats like that higher than Nigriano's head

There is something obscene about high stakes cash games. A man who can afford to lose $300,000 playing poker has no business playing poker for those stakes.

85champ07

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
CA
Chips
I love the absolute shitty variance. Since I too have experienced such "bad beats", most of them are not. Yes heads up is way looser than a table of 9 people, but still he did not even consider folding to a re-raise and he raised after almost all the flops. Checking after a flop or turn card can tell you way more information than just betting and donk betting before your opponent can give you anything. Part of me hopes Daniel showed this as a direct example of what happens when you think you are going to win, but in reality there are way more vaiables than luck. I know he does not play like this everyday.

okeedokalee

okeedokalee

Glory To Ukraine
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
NZ
Chips
Most bad beats are badly played hands you can review and learn from.

T

tomk7788

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I used to watch him on tv a lot, one of the things I noticed is he was a calling station on big river bets. He generally put them on a bluff and called their river bets.