Daniel Negreanu teaches “How to Lose $300,000 in 3 Hours”

M

myquickwit

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
He's running really bad. Polk is already the better heads up player, he doesn't need to run better too!

I

igorv777

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
In his masterclass he teaches that you should never play against better players. He doesn't follow his own advice..

O

ogloccness

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
In his masterclass he teaches that you should never play against better players. He doesn't follow his own advice..

:D Very true! But he is certainly not paying for this out of his pocket entirely. He was firing bullets in the high-roller tournies like no one else. He has sponsors and is STILL the face of poker to the general public -- I'm sure GG Poker is helping him out quite a bit while getting publicity to their platform.

He's also getting to play against one of the (former) best heads up players in the world, which is incredibly valuable.

Vallet

Vallet

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
:D Very true! But he is certainly not paying for this out of his pocket entirely. He was firing bullets in the high-roller tournies like no one else. He has sponsors and is STILL the face of poker to the general public -- I'm sure GG Poker is helping him out quite a bit while getting publicity to their platform.
If they were to broadcast the game online with a time delay, it would generate even more interest. Especially with such sponsorship and advertising.:santaclau

D

DaMooca

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Things are turning to Negreanu.
DANIEL NEGREANU HAD THE FIFTH CONSECUTIVE VICTORY AGAINST DOUG POLK.

The two played another 750 hands of NLHE $ 200 / $ 400 in a session that ended with Negreanu winning another $ 132,648. They now have 15,250 hands played in the challenge, out of a combined total of 25,000.

T

Tree13

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
that my second table dream

First was guy laliberté

noka22

noka22

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Daniel is great player when he wants it but poker have highs and lows so is a part of the game. I love the Dnegs

Chebchoub

Chebchoub

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
Hi

Yes, you can lose your money in poker at any time you want and very quickly too, yes the way Daniel plays if we read it correctly, we will find that it is indeed real, and the same thing has happened to us many times, which is what we call DOWNSWING and it is a case of Sharp tilt, where it comes to us as if we have the desire and will to lose our money

funnyhook3

funnyhook3

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I can lose $300,000 in 1 hour. just give me that money ))

Vallet

Vallet

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I can lose $300,000 in 1 hour. just give me that money ))
Not so fast. Everything has to be done in good order.
1. First you need to take a course on how to become a winner.
2. Apply the acquired knowledge in practice and win.
3. And only then use the knowledge from Daniel's video “How to Lose $300,000 in 3 Hours".:five:

C

Carlloss

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If Negreanu goes through this kind of situation, imagine people who make a lot of mistakes and are much more susceptible to taking iron.

Whompus

Whompus

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Ouch!

Daniel is my favorite player to watch. His ability to call cards out is impeccable.. and he just seems like an all around good person.. He's still a winner in my book.

R

ruco72

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would NOT need 3 hours to do that! :D

A

alien666dj

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Daniel Negreanu's performance is top notch as always.

P

pakyut

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Just variance but he can make 1 million in just 1 hand.

davidkimtai89

davidkimtai89

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
That is a good lession , great ,

Pokerpoet2

Pokerpoet2

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
The match between Negs and Polk was just a Grudge match between the pair, because they were criticizing each other on-line, and it was a case of "I am better than you" argument that got out of hand.
I would never let anyone goad me into playing a game I didn't want to play, because it is hard to play sensibly when your emotions are ruling your head. I play when I am in the right frame of mind, I play to relax and enjoy a game I love, I will play to have a little fun.
But NEVER! play to prove a point that I am better than the next player, We all have our faults, We all have good days and bad days, We all have times when we cannot in a sausage, no matter how hard we try.

When the fun Stops, STOP!

Stringy

Stringy

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
1 min in and i'm already laughing lol

ChubbySin

ChubbySin

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Is he on a hemps medication or whatever else , what is this game ??? I got bored half time of the video , he's throwing money vs a tricky plaqyer like Doug , he is giving him odds , or he plays in a right live poker style , but this is online , traps everywhere . He wanted to play vs him , what , to donate a million to him ??

Same feelings about this D Neg´s match, If was not he talking while playing I would start to staring this match as a beginner´s match, now we see as online poker is a different universe, even to player like him.

Q

Queen Anna 777

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thats crazy man .. 300k in that time lol

H

hcuervo

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Negreanu is a teacher no matter how much he loses 300 thousand he recovers them in one sitting:D