Daniel Negreanu End Game YouTube video

Jay R

Jay R

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well these poker pros are always needing revenue streams so they constantly get endorsements, have YouTube channels, offer courses & private instructions.
So I was on YouTube and here is an interesting video series where Daniel is playing at home in Vegas on wsop site with 300 players. He has his video set up like aTwitch poker feed w) live chat. It’s a real game & Daniel is showing his cards & commentating how to play THE END GAME.
He starts the video where he is in 11th place.
He talks the usual poker jargon of flat betting, 3 bets, range, frequency & so on but not overdoing it, So it doesn’t become annoying.
But you can see his playing & thinking.
Daniel is not a rocket scientist, but street smart.
So he plays for half hour goes up to fifth place, down to tenth, & finally gets busted out in sixth or so. Daniel has improved his game over the years, Bit he is still a compulsive gambler who holds on to hands too long & too much, & sometimes has irrational analysis of spots, but having said that he is a very good poker player. The dumbest move he made with 11 players left & he was sitting in sixth, after going up & down & almost out, he lucked out on a few rivers to build his stack to good amount. Then out of nowhere he is dealt 2, 2 a (pair of deuces) & decides to go ALL IN. with the big stack still to play. The big stack calls w) AQ & promptly flops an Ace & goodbye Daniel. He comments, “If I win that hand I’ll be the chip leader or close” REALLY a 22 all in.? A pair of 3’s can beat you.
SO he’s teaching US to play end-game?
Most poker pros are like that.. Without their revenue streams they would be flat broke
Btw he answers a chat question where in Vegas he got his hair transplant… which looks pretty good

Last edited:
57noona

57noona

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
They say that most pros are broke. I still think he is a very talented player. His reads on people are spot on.

terryk

terryk

TheCanuckwithalltheluck
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'd rather be a has-been,than a never-was,,, :smile:

A

alien666dj

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
His contribution to poker is quite large. Although no-limit hold'em does not lend itself to him.

Top 10 Games