crypto bankroll

T

tcummo

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
hi all, any advice for using crypto (ie..bitcoin).for playing poker (deposit/withdrwal),,is it easy to set up?...i'm thinking of buying some bitcoin just to use as a poker bankroll.. i know nothing about crypto currency at the moment...any help or advice greatly appreciated.. cheers :)

cferdi

cferdi

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I didn't even know you had the option of crypto currency! Hm. I'd also be interested in learning more about this. I did notice even paypal seems to be dealing in it now.

V

valetgll

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
As far as I know from the Internet, bitcoin is currently falling in price and I advise you to wait a little while buying bitcoin.

lukovnikofff

lukovnikofff

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
hi all, any advice for using crypto (ie..bitcoin).for playing poker (deposit/withdrwal),,is it easy to set up?...i'm thinking of buying some bitcoin just to use as a poker bankroll.. i know nothing about crypto currency at the moment...any help or advice greatly appreciated.. cheers :)
I used to be skeptical about cryptocurrency, but now I'm starting to understand that it will be at every turn! It seems to me that it can be used for poker, but I would not keep my entire bankroll in cryptocurrency, since it is not quite stable yet! Good luck at the tables!

T

tcummo

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Since the bitcoin is only for gambling with, I''m not to bothered if it fluctuates..I'm more interested in faster, easier deposits and withdrawrals..is anybody using crypto at the moment? I think ACR accepts it...i'm not sure...cheers..

theoxy

theoxy

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I used to be skeptical about cryptocurrency, but now I'm starting to understand that it will be at every turn! It seems to me that it can be used for poker, but I would not keep my entire bankroll in cryptocurrency, since it is not quite stable yet! Good luck at the tables!

Im totally agree with you.

pokerace_1

pokerace_1

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
hi all, any advice for using crypto (ie..bitcoin).f

I have been using litecoins for more than a year, I will not call the poker room so as not to be considered advertising.I hope that when we need large rooms to introduce crypto currency support.

Skot_Gy

Skot_Gy

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
I am skeptical about cryptocurrency and i think it can be used for financial gains in speculative deals, but due to the big fluctuation, i wouldn't use it for other purposes (poker for example).

NightStalker

NightStalker

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I think ACR and Coinpoker accept crypto currency.

lcid86

lcid86

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
ACR and bitcoin work well together. Easy to move funds around, but I try to keep a small balance in bitcoin. Way too many price fluctations!

Edgerik

Edgerik

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
With ACR I have not had any problems with crypto deposits and withdrawals.

X

xexeu

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
So far I believe that few poker rooms accept crypto, I only know ACR but soon they will all accept it there it will be easier for everyone we understand each other better if it's worth it

Igor G

Igor G

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I use a bitcoin wallet to deposit and withdraw money. This is a very convenient and fast way. I use a blockchain wallet and fully carry out all the necessary financial transactions.

azforlife

azforlife

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It's not that complicated but be advised crypto prices are volatile, store it in Usdt if you dont want any risk. Coinbase best for new users.

MishkaZL

MishkaZL

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I have been using crypto wallets for over two years and have found that this is the best way to make financial transactions. I believe that in the near future all sites will allow players to use cryptocurrency to play poker.

M

moularaki

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
since it is not stable, i will not do it

C

CryptoBlood

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I will watch very soon many poker trainings I am good player even 20$ will probably be enought for me to earn some of the money,there is many tournament with 1.1$ entry even less,I am sure that I can win some of the money with that amount very often on normal speed tounaments even on turbo tounaments I am winning really often.

black and

black and

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I also use bitcoin. This is probably the fastest way to withdraw funds. At first it all seemed quite complicated, but when I understood how to use a crypto-wallet, since then I have no problems.

Maxmustdie

Maxmustdie

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
made a deposit of btc for tigergaming and eth and USDT for coin poker
cryptocurrency is convenient, but a large commission spoils the impression

T

tyktyk

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips

However, you have a strange plan, buy something that you do not understand and use when there is a replenishment by a card, you should probably see a doctor :)

M

mecke28

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Crypto Currency advice in poker tournaments

My advice is something I did and I've never deposited crypto currency, but I've won crypto currency and continue to play at Blockchain Poker.

I also play for money at another poker site and I use my late registration system at both sites.

For me it's not a get rich thing, but more of a training thing for me.

I like playing there.

Bankroll Building - Bankroll Management