Creating an own poker tournament for friends?

Julthefreak

Julthefreak

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi Guys! I have a poker night with friends every year before New Year's Eve. Since the corona station unfortunately does not allow 8-9 people to meet, we are planning to hold the poker evening online. Do you know a poker site where you can create a tournament as a member and customize it? I don't think that is possible at pokerstars, right?

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Hi Guys! I have a poker night with friends every year before New Year's Eve. Since the corona station unfortunately does not allow 8-9 people to meet, we are planning to hold the poker evening online. Do you know a poker site where you can create a tournament as a member and customize it? I don't think that is possible at Pokerstars, right?

I believe nowadays it is actually possible in almost all poker sites ...

MrMagoo305

MrMagoo305

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would definitely join the fun. But do you want it mobile or computer base games?

Gorbonz4988

Gorbonz4988

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes it's allowed on poker stars you would be the person to create game etc then you 8 to 9 friends would just need the tournament home game name and whatever u make the pass word I do it atleast once a week with friends and co workers just only thing is if playing for money that's your decision on how to collect or send very easy to venmo or zelle anyone now a days it's fun hope your new yrs game awesome enjoy it.