crazy at the tables on the internet

L

Litosfrank17

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I got tired of the people who play crazily when it comes to a freeroll, they say that these people expect you to have a good hand, but even with AA, one loses against it, the best thing in this case is to go with the letter followed. or number followed by AQ 9-10 or what do you think?:icon_king

PokerDragon99

PokerDragon99

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
freerolls are never normal tournaments.

You will always find people, that play very weird.

People play more loose, people call more things off.

Thats why you can loose with aces much more often.

To learn poker, I can not recommend FreeRolls

Andrei Korolev

Andrei Korolev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It's annoying, but I play the way I would with Bai in...

Anjo

Anjo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I really enjoy playing Freeroll.
Of course, at these tables there is everything.
Good players and those who when they get a pair of Ace or King soon give All in.
Others still give All in with nothing and luckily their card comes on the flop.
I try to slip cautiously into my first hands.
Halfway through the game, I'm starting to get more agressive.
Aside from being a strategic game and a bit of technique, poker is a game of luck as well.
So if luck comes in, we have to live when the bad luck is on our side.

Good game to everyone and always good luck!

^A^njo

N

Nano5722

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In my opinion everyone can play as he wants. This is just a freeroll game, for sure, sometimes people are going crazy in the game.

masik6

masik6

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think it's good that there are such people in the game while they are there we will earn.:captain:

T

tb87

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Honestly the freerolls to me are simply not worth the time because its going to give you terrible habits of playing vs crazy players. So what I do is register, shove all in for a few hands at the start, if I get to 4x starting then Ill take the time to continue to play, otherwise the investment in time is not going to be worth it by trying to justify the playing experience..

monstr999999

monstr999999

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
crazy are found everywhere...))
:rock:

dbchristy

dbchristy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
There is always a freeroll star
ting every 30 min at ACR. ALOt, including me try to double or triple up fast to run deep. If u miss, start again. same with rebuy addon. maybe play a sng or freezeout, if you want normal poker:)

W

williamsc99

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think that's what our money comes from. Because while you think about the rare times he gave you a bad beat I think about the 80 percent of times he's going to be wrong and give me all his chips

wlad20082009

wlad20082009

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
I think they're crazy because they're not playing with their money . Hence the disregard for the game .

D

danielcai

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
People just always go all in with decent hand in free rolls. To adjust to that, you could just fold the bad hands and call with premier hands, be patient.

63burner

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
freebie mindset..

The freebie mindset is the 'not you" if you're a serious player.. Just remember that it's okay to break your normal rules of play because a lot of other freebie players usually don't play by their normal rules as well.
Instead of being ultra serious, freebies are there to relax, play without any consequences.
That being said, this ultra loose attitude could leak into your serious play, especially if you have some good runs of luck, and start to think it has to do with your play, instead of pure luck, which freebies can be..

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hello.
I play poker for only 5 months, but I always try to play with strong cards. I think this is the best strategy for beginners.

R

redmast

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Freerolls are a special kind of tournaments. Here, no one loses anything. Therefore, they play as they like. But a good player will always find a way to reach the last table. It is necessary to use the bad play of other players.

hugh blair

hugh blair

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
you do not have to be crazy to play poker but it helps gl.:)

wsbar

wsbar

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think a pair of AA is the weakest game in poker, we only win in poker with three of a kind or something better, while we play thinking that an AA pair is invincible we will be far from winning something in poker, we should rather learn play with caution with these hands because I have concluded that they are good hand to play, plus a pair of AA is also a great hand to lose money if we do not play it correctly. Pretending to fold this type of hand is essential to be a good poker player.

vov4ik

vov4ik

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I get annoyed by players who constantly play all-in on a bad and small card and these players play a lot on freerolls, I play a lot in tournaments from 0.10- 0.50 cents and above and there players play all-in only on combinations or on good cards like AA KK AK QQ, and there it's normal for me to play because there are no players who play all-in for 7-2, 4-5, 6-3 ,!

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi.
I agree with you.
But nonetheless, freerolls are free, so you do not risk, and you get a good experience.
Good luck.

L

Litosfrank17

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hola.
Estoy de acuerdo contigo.
Pero, no obstante, los freerolls son gratuitos, por lo que no te arriesgas y obtienes una buena experiencia.
Buena suerte.

great experiences when you win with 2.3 haha ​​good

K

KwazuluNatal

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Africa

I enjoy freerolls because you can improve your game a little and read your opponent quite easily.

X

xexeu

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I believe that this freeroll with open passwords is enough for us to make our games worse.

uriell

uriell

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you want to learn how to play poker well, do not spend a lot of time on freerolls. Freerolls are very different from the usual game at the poker table.