takinitSLEAZEE

takinitSLEAZEE

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Usually lucky. Other times such as when I put the villain on AA pre-flop and just call the raise and hit the flop I feel validated as a decent player. I guess it depends on the scenario. It's always a good feeling in either situation.

hecendorfer

hecendorfer

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
With straight or flush happy three of a kind lucky. With always a bit bad taste in my mouth.

S

semi1406

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Pretty good, since most of the times It would be a decent pot

L

LosJay

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When the Pot is small, I feel sad, because I know I will lose the next 4 times against AA's. Jokes aside it's very fortunate

77ecos

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It hurts when it's a good buyin tournament and the tournament was very advanced, in any other situation it doesn't cause me anything, I see it for what it is, it's part of poker, I just have to keep working so that it doesn't hurt when it hurts:p:p:p:p:jd4::jd4::jd4::jd4:

C

Comboss599

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
That's a great feeling especially for this reason that winning with AA is associated with big pot if player raise with AA.

akmost

akmost

Rising Star
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Nothing at all , I will crack AA and my AA also can get cracked too so in the end of the day everything will be balanced!
AA preflop don't guarantee to anyone a 100% win , that my mindset about this specific hand and for poker in general! :)

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
When I get it in behind, I am mainly focused on evaluating, if I made a mistake. In this situation getting it in with ATs seems fine, beacuse apparently 3 players were sitting out, so it was effectively HJ vs. CO, and the effective stack only around 10BB. After that it just is, what it is. This time we ran into the worst possible hand for us to be against but binked the suckout. Good for us, and if it was on pokerstars I might send the opponent some tissues to dry his eyes :D

dallam

dallam

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My Aces are cracked so many times, I learned not to overreact it. Same goes when I have a better combination at showdowns but still loose. If chips left for me, I say I 'll make it back. Otherwise I'm moving on. :)

Sulfuros001

Sulfuros001

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Cracking Aces

I just feel sorry for the opposite player. I know the feeling of losing head to head with aces.

W

wizz99

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Glad I wasn't the one holding AA that time!!

psy0nyd3

psy0nyd3

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It all depends on how the hand played out! Villains slow playing aces gives us an opportunity to crack em.

P

popstani

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It’s never a good feeling when myAA cracks, but in many years of playing, I don’t bother any more. Just continue playing like never happens.

F

freestocks

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I always feel better when I win no matter what the circumstances.

PockerGod

PockerGod

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
US
Chips
If it is with a flush than they just over valued it

Alex70793

Alex70793

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yeah )), this is a sore topic for all beginners, immortal pocket aces )).
I was like that once, and I also believed in it, until I learned poker math and what the odds are.
Pocket aces are just one pair :D

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
To me iy happens very rarely , most of the times , almostalways I would dare say , I lose to AA . Most of the times oher RNG wizzards find the way to crack my AA , so I tend to play them aggressively preflop and ready to fold on very wet board with many players in the hand and a lot of interest by them . If the crack happened with preflop shove , I want to see why , was it a coincidence/bad luck , or sth else was going on ....

K

kristersb123

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Its happening and you can't really avoid it, if you look at odds then you will see that its not that rarely to lose with aces, when you learn about variance then you get used to things like that

gambit1983

gambit1983

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Lucky. Bad that I didn’t read the hand better unless I had jacks or better

SPANKYSN

SPANKYSN

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I breathe with a sigh of relief when I see I'm such an underdog, and then get lucky.

A

AceOfJax

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I feel guilty and lucky when I crack aces based on a bad read on my part and the person with aces plays them well. However if the player with aces small bets them I draw out because of their bad play trying to trap me I don't feel guilty at all when i draw out on them. I think to myself "they should've played them more aggressive and I would've folded before drawing out".