Alaercio da Rocha

Alaercio da Rocha

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Guys today is my third day of isolation by covid 19 so I am resorting to poker so as not to get bored but as it was a long time without playing I was almost out of credits in the rooms I play. I had $ 0.70 in the ACR. I played 2 MTTS.
2 FTs a 5 and a 4 current balance $ 9.83.

MURDACK

MURDACK

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well.. there is no much funds to play.
You should be careful and don't look at poker as exit... Gamble but gamble with conscious or you might lose a lot of money

Alaercio da Rocha

Alaercio da Rocha

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Just fun

You should be careful and don't look at poker as exit... Gamble but gamble with conscious or you might lose a lot of money
Not at all, friend. I had almost no money at ACR and I'm going up slowly.

cdntyler87

cdntyler87

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Good luck with the he quarantine! Keep building your bankroll acr has lots of good free rolls to help you!! Great start tho keep it up!!! [emoji106]

perrywh

perrywh

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Good luck on both the covid and the poker!

F

fifille07

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good luck! Health is very important.

niphon56

niphon56

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Playing poker is good when one isolation by covid 19.:)

And believe that u will built bankroll soon.:rolleyes:

C

Cooking

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Congrats!! I know how the quarantine period is boring so it’s nice that you find something to do in the next few days. But also remember that rest is important in this period. :)

E

el79

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I hope you recover soon bro and that the covid issue passes as mildly as possible. Maybe you will find a freeroll in acr there are enough ... successes

R

redmast

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
We are still under the influence of the pandemic. And in all likelihood, this period of our life will not end soon. Let's hope that in the future we will remember Covid as a common misunderstanding in life.

nba2009

nba2009

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
It is the worst I had this virus and it lasted 15 days sick a single day with fever and then 7 days in bed without even being able to get up it gave me very strong at the physical level at the respiratory level I was not so bad here in Venezuela they reported that the new Brazilian strain that is more aggressive which requires more care

S

Spheremaster

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You should buy Rife Machine - it kills cancer cells, bacteria, parasites and viruses ( covid )
but it's not cheap and it's not an advertisement :) 10 million views - just watch it:

albosaltenio

albosaltenio

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
nice way to pass the time and make some coins in the process. good luck and get well soon

Zvezda kz

Zvezda kz

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I wish you an easy recovery, may you be all right. Good luck with the game and big drifts.

dorivaldojr

dorivaldojr

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
don't look at poker as a way out because you can get very bad

Alex Sentsov

Alex Sentsov

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I wish you to get out of quarantine as soon as possible!

eniseysmail

eniseysmail

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Small but good result. But still - don't get sick better.

Dimission

Dimission

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
A lot of improvement and good luck with recovery.

venycyos

venycyos

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good luck in the game and good health in life.

4e kogo1

4e kogo1

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
the friendliness of the city takes)

covid theme is lousy, you are not bored there and raise your bankroll and be sure to share the results, good luck to you ! ps don't hurt )

Alaercio da Rocha

Alaercio da Rocha

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Thank you for your support.
Now I'm fine, thank God.
Tomorrow I will find time to post my health victory here during the days of isolation.

Alaercio da Rocha

Alaercio da Rocha

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Thank you all

covid theme is lousy, you are not bored there and raise your bankroll and be sure to share the results, good luck to you ! ps don't hurt )

Good luck in the game and good health in life.

A lot of improvement and good luck with recovery.

Small but good result. But still - don't get sick better.

I wish you to get out of quarantine as soon as possible!

don't look at poker as a way out because you can get very bad

I wish you an easy recovery, may you be all right. Good luck with the game and big drifts.

nice way to pass the time and make some coins in the process. good luck and get well soon

You should buy Rife Machine - it kills cancer cells, bacteria, parasites and viruses ( covid )
but it's not cheap and it's not an advertisement :) 10 million views - just watch it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mBL9pS6GMdA

It is the worst I had this virus and it lasted 15 days sick a single day with fever and then 7 days in bed without even being able to get up it gave me very strong at the physical level at the respiratory level I was not so bad here in Venezuela they reported that the new Brazilian strain that is more aggressive which requires more care

We are still under the influence of the pandemic. And in all likelihood, this period of our life will not end soon. Let's hope that in the future we will remember Covid as a common misunderstanding in life.

I hope you recover soon bro and that the covid issue passes as mildly as possible. Maybe you will find a freeroll in acr there are enough ... successes

Congrats!! I know how the quarantine period is boring so it’s nice that you find something to do in the next few days. But also remember that rest is important in this period. :)

Playing poker is good when one isolation by covid 19.:)

And believe that u will built bankroll soon.:rolleyes:

Good luck! Health is very important.

Good luck on both the covid and the poker!

Good luck with the he quarantine! Keep building your bankroll acr has lots of good free rolls to help you!! Great start tho keep it up!!! [emoji106]

Thank you all for the messages.
I got discharged from Covid and I'm fine.
On Easter Sunday I set up a senario for my children and they were very happy.

I resumed work, but now I am calmer to be able to help here in the community as well. I played the first game in the league after some time without participating in poker on Tuesday. A very quiet game and calmly a third place.
Health and happiness to all ... Thank you! :):D

S

Spheremaster

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You should take Vitamin D3 + K2, Zinc, Vitamin C everyday - for increasing immunity.
Take care of yourself :) Have a nice day