Consistent like a robot or adapting constantly?

T

tomatientje

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What is your style, f.i. when you just started a game, do you play differently and change style after a while. Is a matter of time, or a matter of BB's or a matter of other parameters.
What is the effect of other players on your game and when do you tilt?

whiskers77

whiskers77

The art of purring
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
The BBs are definitely a factor, that I take into account, when I am playing and also my stack size. At the beginning of a MTT/SNG with unkown players I tend to be more selective with my hands and try to observe the game style of the opponents.

In my opinion it is also important to consider your position, when you play and also to know what kind of players are sitting near to you. Having a maniac near to me on my left lets me tighten up my game definitely. When having a nit near to me on my left it lets me open my range and I try to steal more. Later in a tourney I adjust my game also according to my stack size and the opponents stack size. For example, if I have good and healthy stack, I try to steal more from the others especially when it comes to bubble time.
If my stack is small like under 20BB I become more selective again and shove them. What is also important to my game style is the speed of a game, if I know it is a fast game, I open my range definitely more than in a slow game.

About tilt I have to say, I do not have this feeling anymore since years. Proper bankroll-management helps to avoid this for me.

Collin Moshman

Collin Moshman

Poker Expert
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think the two times it's most important to change style are:

1. Your opponents are clearly playing in one similar way. If you're at a very tight table, you should be playing loose-aggressive. If you're at a table of maniacs, you should be playing tight-aggressive.

2. ICM. As a midstack with very short stacks present and pay jumps, you should be playing tight (unless nobody is challenging you). As the big stack on the bubble or at the final table, you should open up your game and pressure your opponents with a wide range.

spectralwave

spectralwave

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
More and more companies in the most varied segments are investing in artificial intelligence, mainly to improve the relationship with their consumers. Over the past few years, we have seen innovations in how companies communicate with their consumers through different relationship channels. One of the changes was the use of artificial intelligence in a different way: instead of replacing human communication with communication via a machine, artificial intelligence adds and facilitates the work, bringing standardization to the service, but without neglecting customization and personalization. .

Customer service companies around the world, including portugal, already use people and robots to deal with their customers. The big difference from artificial intelligence is the ability to automate learning when exposed to new information, making it possible for robots to learn how to improve their service at every service. For this, the work process must be developed taking into account the combination of man and machine.:deal::deal:

J

jeffman123

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
There's a lot of factors that can make me play either more loosely or more tightly, mainly the way other people are playing. The ol' "if the table is tight, you play more loose, if the table is loose, you play more tight."

R

Royal9012

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What is your style, f.i. when you just started a game, do you play differently and change style after a while. Is a matter of time, or a matter of BB's or a matter of other parameters.
What is the effect of other players on your game and when do you tilt?
No, I playing same style from the begining to the end of the game.