Computer VS live deal?

pac818man

pac818man

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I know, I have been told that there is no difference in a random computer deal or shuffling a deck in real life as it is random but the difference to me this. In a shuffle of a deck, it is indeed random and all the 52 cards in the deck end up in one of 52 positions at random after the shuffle but in a computer deal, the deck is shuffled AFTER the initial 18 or 20 is dealt again and Before the turn and before the river
Now if you were at a live table and the dealer shuffled the deck again after the deal, would that be a miss deal, because that is basically what the computer is doing? I know I sound crazy but to me there is a difference.
I've seen a pro shuffle, 4 players got AK suited, one got Q2 off, flop 22Q. Turn J, River 10. He told us to watch his hands carefully but still not one of us caught it. Ill take my chances with the computer every time.

V

val_ku

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
poker

I like live poker more because of the special atmosphere, it is always more pleasant to play surrounded by real people. However, in live poker there may be errors caused by a person, they are excluded in online poker, so it will look more reliable.

Organize a Home Poker Game