Computer crashed.

eniseysmail

eniseysmail

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What could be the reason for a computer crash during a game? Well, I understand there is a thunderstorm. What happened to you?

S

sparky112

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
poker

Just glad to be back online, now I can start playing poker again. Also post some posts about sports. hopefully I can get into poker games in league game play and all, with new computer.:elefant:
About the time your winning in 5 tournaments is when you can expect Murphy's law to kick you where it hurts…lol

EvertonGirl

EvertonGirl

Professional Fish
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I know the feeling as my computer likes to mess up a lot lately when I am playing poker, william hill is unplayable for me lately so I don't even bother playing there while I am playing on this computer.

My worst case was not my computer crashing when I turned a FH but my internet disconnects, and didn't connect till the hand was over and I ended up folding the winning hand, the profanity that flew out of my mouth that night was shocking :eek:

I will be also getting a new PC but will wait till my birthday as I just had to get a new phone as my old phone was annoying the hell out of me :D

Have fun with your new PC :)