Come back on Online-Poker

B

bttrkks

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello,

after years without playing Poker, i decided go give it another chance. The last time i failed, because i didnt plan my "Poker-Career" and didnt prepare good enough. So basicilly i wasnt bad, but after a while, id lose my A-Game Poker and just gamble. After i while, i took out my money.

Right now, im reading a lot about Poker and im starting to enjoying the the tactical or strategigal part in poker more and more. This time, i want to make it right! I want to start with 200 USD and beat the levels first, before moving on a higher level. i think its also a good way to learn and improve discipline before going for real money.

I have 2 question before ill try my comeback.

1. Are there Pokerbooks in English or German which you would suggest right now? I mean many books were good couple of years ago, but are currently outdated. I like to read books about Online and Live Poker. Id like to read more stuff for level beginner included advanced player strategies or only books about advanced strategies. So if you have some books you think are important to play, please let me know!

2. Which Poker Stats Software are you using? Is there any alternative to Pokertracker 4?

Best Greetings and thanks!

MemphisGrind

MemphisGrind

Think Bink
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello,

after years without playing Poker, i decided go give it another chance. The last time i failed, because i didnt plan my "Poker-Career" and didnt prepare good enough. So basicilly i wasnt bad, but after a while, id lose my A-Game Poker and just gamble. After i while, i took out my money.

Right now, im reading a lot about Poker and im starting to enjoying the the tactical or strategigal part in poker more and more. This time, i want to make it right! I want to start with 200 USD and beat the levels first, before moving on a higher level. i think its also a good way to learn and improve discipline before going for real money.

I have 2 question before ill try my comeback.

1. Are there Pokerbooks in English or German which you would suggest right now? I mean many books were good couple of years ago, but are currently outdated. I like to read books about Online and Live Poker. Id like to read more stuff for level beginner included advanced player strategies or only books about advanced strategies. So if you have some books you think are important to play, please let me know!

2. Which Poker Stats Software are you using? Is there any alternative to Pokertracker 4?

Best Greetings and thanks!

1. I honestly think you should stay away from books... I would look towards using courses like Run it once, and Upswing lab. Mental game of poker by Jared Tendler is the only book I would recommend. It's not about strategies.... it's about the most important thing in poker which is the mental game.

2. Holdem Manager 2 and Drive Hud