mt2lhd

mt2lhd

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hey guyz, Hope you doing well!
I'm coming back to the game after few months that I didn't play because of having terrible run. I played about 20 hands of cash game tonight and i felt making decision is so hard for me and i feel i'm close to doing a blunder immediately.
if you had same experience how did you deal with such mindset?

eniseysmail

eniseysmail

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I had a significant (more than 5 years) gap from online games. And after returning to me, on the contrary, despite the old and familiar interface of the room, everything seemed somehow new and interesting. And it was played somehow in a new way, as if I was a beginner, although I understand what the point is. After returning, it somehow became more interesting to play.

E

el79

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It is only a matter of time to get back on track and be sure of the hands you play, I recommend you play a level lower than you are used to, so the losses are less and as soon as you feel that you are back well and in optimal conditions. you go back to your betting level.

plastilin898

plastilin898

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I haven't played for almost a year, now I've decided to start playing a little bit again, but I also find it a little difficult to make decisions, so I decided to start by reading the poker literature that I've been reading for a long time and that gave me a lot of useful tips for playing well.

mt2lhd

mt2lhd

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thank you all guys for your quotes.
I haven't played for almost a year, now I've decided to start playing a little bit again, but I also find it a little difficult to make decisions, so I decided to start by reading the poker literature that I've been reading for a long time and that gave me a lot of useful tips for playing well.

Reading books and literatures really helps for reset the poker mindset, I also started listening to poker podcasts. Another thing that I have plan to do is watching hand reviews in youtube.

S

spider9

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
close it

close it and don't play put your time money and energy on something else