Collusion in online poker

D

Dangames8282

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When you sit down at the online cash game tables, you can see in less than 5 minutes that there are players playing collusion, this ends up being common in online poker in general, I will not quote the site for ethical reasons.

comment down here what do you think

Note: in tournaments and satellites, there is also a lower percentage than in cash games

A

alien666dj

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you think in terms of constant conspiracy, then you better not play poker. If this is not the case, then you should work on your game in specialized programs and take training from an experienced player. Ultimately, poker is the same everywhere.

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have played at least half a million cash games hands in online poker, and I have seen very few if any examples of clear collusion. So in my opinion at least the sites, where I have played (pokerstars, 888 Poker) are very effective in combatting this kind of cheating. As alien666dj say, its easy to fall into the trap of blaming your losses on someone or something else be it bad luck, rigged poker sites or other people cheating. But often the real reason lies much closer to home ;)