Christmas madness

W

worsdep

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I seen some crazy plays today and was on the end of some crazy plays. J8o calling out of position and rivering 2 pair after calling down ¾ pot bets with middle pair all the way.

My flopped full house getting rivered by a 2 outer and the final nail in the coffin tonight was AK vs A10 on a board of 10 J K rainbow turn J river J kicking me right in the squares.

Hope everyone's day at the tables wasn't as crazy as mine.

Off to bed, dust myself off and get back to it tomorrow.

Joe

Joe

99.98% Kiln dried
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
the final nail in the coffin tonight was AK vs A10 on a board of 10 J K rainbow turn J river J kicking me right in the squares.
Not sure if you lost A10 < AK where the problem is and if you had AK Vs A10 how you lost..? :giggle:

Presumably Stars?

😙🎶🎵

thedarkman

thedarkman

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I seen some crazy plays today and was on the end of some crazy plays. J8o calling out of position and rivering 2 pair after calling down ¾ pot bets with middle pair all the way.

My flopped full house getting rivered by a 2 outer and the final nail in the coffin tonight was AK vs A10 on a board of 10 J K rainbow turn J river J kicking me right in the squares.

Hope everyone's day at the tables wasn't as crazy as mine.

Off to bed, dust myself off and get back to it tomorrow.
Tiny cashes in two of the smaller freerolls and also cashed in the PLO8 KO so can't really complain.

zorro222_zorro222

zorro222_zorro222

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I also had a crazy day filled with lots of bad beats by questionable plays but then this happened...
I took second place in a freeroll with 2000 entries so it turned out to be a merry christmas after all :)

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Lmao poker would be boring as hell if you wouldn't see crazy play's, madness and so on ...

W

worsdep

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Not sure if you lost A10 < AK where the problem is and if you had AK Vs A10 how you lost..? :giggle:

Presumably Stars?

😙🎶🎵

I had AK and I messed up the original post sorry.

Flop was 10 J Q giving me the straight and the running Jack's filled up A10.

All the madness happened on unibet.

kaynbergo

kaynbergo

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I wish you all the best at Christmas events