Checking Computer System Requirements

U

Ulquiorra76

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello, I need to buy a new desktop computer, can anyone tell me if the following specs are enough to smoothly run 4 Zoom Tables on pokerstars as well as Hand2Note and StarsCaption at the same time please?

- CPU: Intel Core i5 10400F
- Graphics: RTX 3060 12 GB
- Ram: 16 GB DDR4

The aurora graphics are so demanding my current computer cannot handle them at all and I'd rather be sure a new one I buy won't have any issue.

Thank you for reading :)

king11682

king11682

Kimba
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
Hello, I need to buy a new desktop computer, can anyone tell me if the following specs are enough to smoothly run 4 Zoom Tables on Pokerstars as well as Hand2Note and StarsCaption at the same time please?

The aurora graphics are so demanding my current computer cannot handle them at all and I'd rather be sure a new one I buy won't have any issue.

Welcome Ulquiorra76,
We'll get you started with some FAQs & important info:

At this time you can only get bronze level passwords and some special events; as you progress with your participation in the forum; You will advance in level and then you will have access to a greater number of tournaments.

I'm going to give you a link regarding freerolls and how to access them >>>>> CardsChat Silver Level & Platinum Freeroll Club Password Access Requirements

Note:
Do not share the passwords with anyone.

Anyone found to be in violation of this rule as of now will be permanently banned.

Regarding the requirements of the PC I am not very expert but above all I see it much better than mine. hehehehehehe. I have a Core I4 and 4 Ram memory and a simple graphics card.

A

alien666dj

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello, I need to buy a new desktop computer, can anyone tell me if the following specs are enough to smoothly run 4 Zoom Tables on Pokerstars as well as Hand2Note and StarsCaption at the same time please?

The characteristics you specified are enough for the excellent operation of these programs.

U

Ulquiorra76

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Ok thank you for the answers :)

milka1605

milka1605

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Welcome to the forum. What you have chosen is suitable even for demanding online games. It will be enough to take smaller requirements.
Any Intel processor with four cores
- CPU: Intel Core i5 , i7
- Graphics: 6 GB
- Ram: 8GB DDR4

U

Ulquiorra76

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Thank you for the added details that was helpful :)