Card prediction

Houbi37

Houbi37

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello everyone thank you for your answers I can ask you another question about poker
Is there a card prediction software please answer me

mina271

mina271

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
I don't know if there is something like that and if there is something like that, it is one of the illegal tools and is blocked by reputable poker sites so that you can't play with it because it would be a type of fraud. So I'm guessing lol. There are many different types of poker software, but just because they exist doesn't mean they're allowed. So before you download or buy any software, you should first make sure whether this is accepted by the respective poker site because if this is not the case then you could get yourself a lifetime ban with it.

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

Fully Tilted
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I don't know if there is something like that and if there is something like that, it is one of the illegal tools and is blocked by reputable poker sites so that you can't play with it because it would be a type of fraud. So I'm guessing lol. There are many different types of poker software, but just because they exist doesn't mean they're allowed. So before you download or buy any software, you should first make sure whether this is accepted by the respective poker site because if this is not the case then you could get yourself a lifetime ban with it.
mina, you almost have me convinced it exists! But it doesn't.

W

wavetune

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I do not know about those programs you are talking about, but before, many played with some programs , I am glad that poker sites banned it all

paddyswarrior

paddyswarrior

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
IE
Chips
Just use an odds calculator...

They can be useful to experienced players in reminding not play stupid hands from stupid positions after your on tilt a bit because billyjoe from around the corner took half your stack catching trips going all in with 73off preflop and ruined your tournament 😭🤣

spunka

spunka

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yep your brain :love:
you can which cards opponents do not have, and go from there…

B

bogdanamc

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
RO
Chips
Do you think online poker would still exist if there was any software which would predict your opponents cards? 😅
probably no ,but it's practically impossible to predict if the deck is shuffled right?

German629

German629

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello, Everybody! If to say honestly, I not very like the players, who using anything special software for a card prediction...
Because, by my opinion, they get not quite fair advantage above the other players... And then, I think, a Game is losing your unpredictable Magic!..

mina271

mina271

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Mina, you almost have me convinced it exists! But it doesn't.
I started my sentence with, I don't know, so I certainly didn't try to convince you or anyone here that it exists. I myself don't use any extra software or tools that should help with poker. But if you Google, you'll find a lot

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
you have to go to a fortune teller so that she can predict your future well, there's no such thing in poker, I think predictions would not exist

finaltable1

finaltable1

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It's easy to predict cards at the pokerstars. You have KK, one player goes all-in pre-flop, one more player goes all-in, then it's your turn and you call with KK, you see that you're against AJo and AQo, in this situation it's easy to predicts that there will be Ace on board. Welcome to PokerStars.

S

successlaw

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think there is no software that can predict any card
Cards are dealt random after based on some formulas or so that they didn't reveal

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

Fully Tilted
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Hello, Everybody! If to say honestly, I not very like the players, who using anything special software for a card prediction...
There is no software that can predict cards. It does not, and cannot exist. It is impossible.

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

Fully Tilted
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
It's easy to predict cards at the PokerStars. You have KK, one player goes all-in pre-flop, one more player goes all-in, then it's your turn and you call with KK, you see that you're against AJo and AQo, in this situation it's easy to predicts that there will be Ace on board. Welcome to PokerStars.
Show us the statistical data that backs up this statement.

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Depends what you mean by "card prediction software". There are no programs, that can tell you, that the river card is going to be the ace of spades. However there is software, which can help you see your opponents cards. You can hack into their computer and plant spyware on it like the danish pro Peter Jepsen, who had 4 million dollars confiscated and was sentensed to 2½ year in jail for his crimes:

Or you can work for a site with lousy security and gain access to a superuser account, like the people involved in the infamous Ultimate Bet / Absolute Poker scandal:

Or you can play on a live stream with lousy security like Mike Postle:

Kenzie 96

Kenzie 96

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
It's easy to predict cards at the PokerStars. You have KK, one player goes all-in pre-flop, one more player goes all-in, then it's your turn and you call with KK, you see that you're against AJo and AQo, in this situation it's easy to predicts that there will be Ace on board. Welcome to PokerStars.

Show us the statistical data that backs up this up.
Statistical data, we don't need no stinking statistical data, everyone knows this is true.:eek:

gravii2011

gravii2011

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
If such programs existed, poker room security would not use them. and your account would be blacklisted. And the game wouldn't be interesting either.

Rost

Rost

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hello everyone thank you for your answers I can ask you another question about poker
Is there a card prediction software please answer me
There are a lot of additional software for playing poker. There are paid ones and free ones. But in most cases, these programs are designed simply to trade them. If your skills, experience, patience and discipline do not allow you to get good results, then any program will not be able to help you either.

franciscomos

franciscomos

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think the only way to predict a card is to get into the software of the platform that your playing, but this for sure will take you jail or banned at least