Bots?

mrgupta

mrgupta

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It's true. There are "bots" I know for a fact on sportsbetting.ag. There is NO WAY any human could play 25 tables at once, at different stakes/table sizes.

I don't think they are all necessarily "bots", but I can guarantee you they have sort of program running to tell them exactly what to do based off things like folding to 3-bets, squeeze percentage, flop aggression, etc.

It's sick. It ruins the game for us real players.
I will offer a slightly different perspective... Would I rather play with fish than a bot? Yes, of course, who wouldn't. Would I rather play with a decent thinking reg rather than a bot? Not, at all. A thinking reg will exploit your weaknesses, adapt to your playstyle, bots do not do this. Once you figure out their behavior at least some of their patterns, you can exploit the hell out of them.

Andrei Korolev

Andrei Korolev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In such situations, it is difficult to say, just take a break.Losing doesn't mean it's gonna happen all the time when we fall,we get up no matter how much it hurts.Napadite and success...

R

redmast

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I do not bother playing with cash tables. Because I know, I will only lose money. I play only tournaments. There are no bots in tournaments.

an9312

an9312

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
happens on every site. acr seems to be gaining...