antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Successful bluffs towards other players is very difficult for me , micro or nano stakes players tend to call so many times , so loose they are . Not that in other stakes things are 1.000% better , but in micros , they are really rady to throw money in the fireplace , have to figure out how to take advantage of this and outplay them . Easpecially in very smal prisepool freerolls , omg , just forget the bluffing for the greatest majority , lol . But that doesn't mean i don't bluff , I bluff sometimes , I want to try more to to be bluffed by other .If you have played or watched sb at somegames , you have a picture if he's bluffing a lot or not . Even few bluffs , if they are crazy or very loose , might be enough to tag a player's tedencies . But most use the HUDs to determine via statistics their bluff percentages or looseness .

gl everyone

fruittree

fruittree

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Before you can bluff successfully, You must first prove to the table that you play conservative. This will strike more fear when you make your bluff. Plus you must have a feel for what kind of cards your opponent has. But is a must have this tool in your game.

619Leafs

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I myself can't really detect bluffing. I just try to get in with good hands.

julio gonzalez

julio gonzalez

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
farol

Hi. I trust more in my hand than I have and try not to look too much at the lanterns. only in some hands where I think the rival does. in low buy in tournaments there are many lanterns for sure. as you go up in the major bay in tournaments there will be fewer lanterns and there if you can control them

Nirametal

Nirametal

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello. I play carefully and open only good hands. Sometimes in BB or button I bet to leave only one player. On the flop I become attached to the strongest card and to the end show that I grabbed this particular card. The main thing is to do everything quickly and clearly.

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Tons of that online ,id venture its double what happens in live events

Therminator

Therminator

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When you play poker, you're telling a story on how you play and with what you have. If it seems like a player is all of a sudden playing like they have the nuts on the river when they were really passive preflop and postflop, there's a good chance they may be trying to bluff and steal the pot.

A

andrewjulyan

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
last oponent hands

after you see a few hands played by your oponent you can see how he plays,in my case i saw him raising with a lot of bad hands:)

Amanda A

Amanda A

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Also, position is important. I'm more likely to believe a raise from early position than from the button, especially if it's from an aggressive player who always raises and tries to steal the blinds from late position in an unopened pot.

linaxmama

linaxmama

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
it is important to always be aware of how the other player plays and if his bluff makes sense within the range of possible hands, always be aware of the bets he is making too

M

mrpig

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don 't like to use bluff. Especially on tables with a lot of players. Sometimes, with a loss of no more than half a bank.

saha2000

saha2000

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Many players make mistakes when bluffing, especially at low stakes.
This usually happens during c-bet, when they play c-bet regardless of the flop,or if there are more than 2 players in the hand.
It really depends on the situation and your own judgment when you can bluff.