Chips
Hmm i really don't know :/

GLAVI65

GLAVI65

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Does anyone else feel like pokerstars players bluff a lot and try to do tons of hero calls?

I believe that bluffing is something that can be experienced in favor when the stack of chips is greater than that of the other players at the table, although sometimes it is the ego that pushes to go with anything, transforming the game of strategy into a lottery. Greetings

StealTheButton

StealTheButton

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This will of course vary with the tendencies of the player. I don't know that this happens more at Stars than at other sites. If however you are aware of this and the players that are doing this you can use this knowledge to your advantage.

R

Royal9012

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Does anyone else feel like pokerstars players bluff a lot and try to do tons of hero calls?
If you feel the blugi, call in any situation. At the start of the game it hard to feel that bluff , at least that's how it seems to me.

A

auslender72

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
l have ouch see that at largest level ( for me that is 33,44,55,$ tournament) players bluff more , but my opinion is that is a part of game. you cant go to final table without bluff and semibluff and litle luck