Blinds on the table

alfiyka

alfiyka

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In the table settings for poker stars, I found a pointer to show blands.I put the show blindy in tournaments.Played.It turns out that when you see a stack in blands, you make reasonable bets.How do you feel about this?

xOneCoolHandx

xOneCoolHandx

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In the table settings for poker stars, I found a pointer to show blands.I put the show blindy in tournaments.Played.It turns out that when you see a stack in blands, you make reasonable bets.How do you feel about this?

I like this, I do it too for all the sites that I can and I agree. It makes bet sizing more natural and reasonable.

alfiyka

alfiyka

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
of course this is not usual but when the stack is in blands you feel every dollar of the stack.and you will not spend too much and use the stack wisely.I also liked the four-color deck.

Tunkki

Tunkki

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like to use my head and math to calculate the chips and procents inn my head. You have to do the same in live also.

akmost

akmost

Rising Star
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Yes I agree with you , is very convenient to see your stack in BB , it makes it super easier for 3bets etc!

sharipov8090

sharipov8090

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi!Playing both ways, we are still not 100 percent successful.Therefore, everyone plays as it is convenient for them in the learning process.If it is more convenient for you, then go ahead and good luck to you!

MrPokerVerse

MrPokerVerse

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Never seen this but it sounds cool. Any thing to help break down play is a plus.

F

Fatman0912

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Very interesting! I already calculate everything in blinds, so I think I will try this. Thanks for the tip.

GIRFIED

GIRFIED

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The visual implementation of the stacks in BB is a very good update that most of the rooms have chosen to do, in my opinion it is very positive for the players because:
  1. It facilitates the calculations of odds during the game, a very useful tool when we play tournaments;
  2. When viewing the chips in BB, the pressure that is generated by having the money on the table is reduced (it is easier to bet BB than $); and
  3. Also when you bet on BB it makes you more “Professional” :D

Alex70793

Alex70793

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It’s inconvenient for me to play when the stacks are displayed in the blinds, I think better when the stacks are displayed in the chips.

milka1605

milka1605

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For me this is a matter of habit. Somehow I began to show the stack in the blinds by itself. I was very unusual and confused me. I did not like .

akmost

akmost

Rising Star
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
For me this is a matter of habit. Somehow I began to show the stack in the blinds by itself. I was very unusual and confused me. I did not like .

You can switch this by clicking on your screen name or in pokerstars you can fully disable it here:
Settings-->Table Appearance-->Table Display--> Show stack values in big blinds for tourneys/cash games.

tauri103

tauri103

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It's always good to take into account your opponent's stack when you bet against him. anything that can help you make the right decisions is good to take. I wish you good luck for your next games.

BlackJesus

BlackJesus

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It is a good tool. I really dont understand why POKERSTARS invented this so late. I thought pokerstars was leading the industry in every aspect but apparently not.

korneel

korneel

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I never played with this option.
But i do take blinds in consideration when I want to steal during the bubble.

EvertonGirl

EvertonGirl

Professional Fish
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I like the fact that poker stars added that feature, now I don't make a mistake like I did when my HUD didn't update how many BBs I have.

FoxMS

FoxMS

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I use the default settings and usually change nothing. I could always easily calculate what size of bet I needed to make, so this was never a problem for me. And I also think that the color of the fabric or the size of the table will not affect my results. :D

M

moosepaw

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Blinds are the only important unit at a table, it would be nice if more sites had the option!

MishkaZL

MishkaZL

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I think any player should be able to count their own blinds. This is absolutely not difficult. But if you can't count your own blinds and the size of your bet then this can obviously be a problem.

alfiyka

alfiyka

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The first time I played blands, it was very uncomfortable, and I didn't like the color cards either.In this game, I went to the final table.Then I switched to a regular table.And I liked it less.I understood the wisdom of the blands.Today I'm talking about...if you want to win, play on the table with blands.

R

rachelle2291

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
When I play cash games on pokerstars on my desktop computer the chips or dollar amounts for both the big and small blinds are usually not visible on the table. It is just blank space. Luckily the dealer button still shows up or otherwise I wouldn't even know where the blinds were. Does anyone else have this problem?

TheDude6622

TheDude6622

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
That is an amazing feature for online play! Makes bet sizing a lot easier.

P

popstani

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes, its lot easier to play when you see your chips in BB. I do that on every site that allows