BetOnline - nice software!

MattRyder

MattRyder

🍏 Tech That Works!
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I played the CC freeroll on BetOnline yesterday. The software is really slick on a Mac. Fast, responsive, sharp and colorful display, and the text is not super tiny like some others. A pleasure to play there.

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CR
Chips
I also play in betonline ... it's a very friendly software and I also play the Cardschat freeroll ... I recommend it to anyone who wants to have variety in online poker sites

Shady Slim

Shady Slim

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I played the CC freeroll on BetOnline yesterday. The software is really slick on a Mac. Fast, responsive, sharp and colorful display, and the text is not super tiny like some others. A pleasure to play there.

It is pretty good! I even like the chat system they have in place with the pop-up balloons over the players seat. Their Replay feature is top notch too. Unlike the one at ACR where you have to download hand histories before viewing them, which of course becomes stale the very next hand and have to download them again.

steeler1970

steeler1970

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I agree to i like it and the chat i can see who is talking would play there a lot more but there free rolls they have no more so i play the card chat one and the jackpot party ones

Edison A

Edison A

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I really like BOL, he only needs promotions to attract more players around the world

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
In the near future, I also plan to create an account on Betonline, and play a weekly freeroll.
Good luck.

Whaevoz

Whaevoz

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

They used to have a great freeroll every day at midday, but sadly, no more. They also eliminated their micro stakes (0.01 - 0.02) cash holdem games.

rohankamble9

rohankamble9

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play the windfall and freeroll on betonline

CadoARAJ

CadoARAJ

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

I like it a lot, especially due to the 4 color deck and night skin of the lobby and table.
I won that freeroll, I liked a lot too, kkk.

Rijckenborg

Rijckenborg

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Yes BOL have a good poker software. I like very much the Hotkeys option.
Also it is very easy to filter our favorite tournament or cash game.

3gdata

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I find the BOL software great too. I would say this poker network has the best software in the whole poker industry and other sites should take a look about what a poker soft should be like. Actually everything in their program is perfect and they're always trying to make it even better. The hand viewer is excellent. It's possible to make notes in it. I don't like the ACR viewer too. You can't even make a note to an opponent after viewing history (in case the MTT table already doesn't exist and you can't simply find him/her after). Usually, the HM helps me. BOL have the best mobile version as well, I have never seen something like on other sites. The only thing on mobile that is not good, there is no auto top-up option. I wonder why they have not added this one yet.

Offtop. Really missing freerolls that were going on this poker network before.