BetOnline

elflake

elflake

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Anybody have experience to share about this room ? I tried to open an account last Friday, couldn't get it to open and thought maybe I had mistyped/misremembered my password, so I sent a password reset request. Nothing showed up in my email. Tried again. Sent three emails to two different customer support addresses.... no replies. Finally called them last night.... and they told me they were having a "technical issue" and couldn't send emails ! Gotta say that it doesn't instill much confidence in me about a site that can't even fix an issue like not being able to send emails. ( And support couldn't fix this for me; since I had sent a password change request she told me I would have to wait til they sent me an email. Still waiting.....)

C

ccres

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Anybody have experience to share about this room ? I tried to open an account last Friday, couldn't get it to open and thought maybe I had mistyped/misremembered my password, so I sent a password reset request. Nothing showed up in my email. Tried again. Sent three emails to two different customer support addresses.... no replies. Finally called them last night.... and they told me they were having a "technical issue" and couldn't send emails ! Gotta say that it doesn't instill much confidence in me about a site that can't even fix an issue like not being able to send emails. ( And support couldn't fix this for me; since I had sent a password change request she told me I would have to wait til they sent me an email. Still waiting.....)

Hi. I've played on BetOnline for a few years with no issues, that said they have made some pretty significant changes over the last six months or so (removal of freerolls and their lowest stake games), so who knows how things are really going there. If you do a search you'll see several recent threads with people giving their impressions of the site that vary from they like it (especially the mobile App) to they don't trust it at all.

Edison A

Edison A

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Erase your browser history and cookies

T

thejuice1

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
they used to be a great site. but every since they got rid of all their daily freerolls
I hardly ever go there anymore. I understand getting rid of some, but to nix all of them I am sure cost them a lot of traffic.

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I have an account on this site.
Sometimes they have technical problems.
But my winning money I got without problems.