BET ON LINE

Jayplay916

Jayplay916

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
well i deposited 50 dollaars on bol and played for 2 days and could not win a damn thing the only reason that the money lasted so long is because i sat there grinding it out and ill tell you something there player pool sucks no one plays there and i cant tell you how many time i got out kicked and it seemed like when i did flop a hand i go all in and get called to get beat by some hand that hit both runner runner. my questionis this how do you find out about a sites integrity before depositing

K

kygamblr09

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would just google each site . You also can search the cardschat forum for reviews from other players here. Though they maybe reactionary based on a tournament they just finished or a run of cash games they either won or lost but for the most part i think this forum has very educated and helpful advice. Gl and i hope you get a better ROI next time

pepsilv

pepsilv

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Haven't made a deposit there but can't be negative about things, just be positive and use the aims you have made to progress in your poker carrier. Control your bankroll management is a key many of US poker players don't pay attention to. Good luck and success be with you.

Jon Poker

Jon Poker

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sorry for bad run....there is a thread right here in this forum in this sub section describing your exact scenario - deposit money and hit severe runbad and insane runner runner situations....good luck with your future gaming but betonline will never get another cent from me. If i ever have a balace there again it will come from a freeroll

Jayplay916

Jayplay916

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
thank you for the feedback im really wondering about how the online software is regulated i mean are there checks of the server to make sure that the software is not comprimised in any way. And just for the record i know that runner runners happened im really just trying to get some info about online site and if members of card chat have had good or bad dealings thanx again

NinjaHands

NinjaHands

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've heard similar things.
I played on BOL for years and did well UNTIL I made a sizeable deposit. Lose most of it. Switched to BCP and hoping for the best!

Terrell423

Terrell423

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play on bol..I seem to do pretty well on that site