Best/Worst Days to Play Online Poker ?

djasset

djasset

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Does anybody else out there have days they do well or not?

I play Mon - Fri 9 - 5, on most of the American Facing Sites,
and here and there on the weekend (Life Permitting).

I Swear when I get on the tables Monday morning, I am up against the best-programmed bots, and/or best players out there (They both can look very similar). So... It seems like I lose on Mon. If I am lucky, I can break near even on Tues (not always), and then if I play my cards right (hehe), by Fri I am in the black. The Weekends are as much of a gamble as freerolls, people are all over the place and you better remember that you prob won't bluff someone off of their deuce pair.

Also, I am fully aware that there is a really high chance that this is all me, maybe my head isn't in the game after the weekend, or maybe I play differently now since I noticed the trend.

Super curious what any other weekday grinders (or anybody) think?:confused::stoned::confused:

Rob Hobson

Rob Hobson

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I like weekends best. But I've got no problem to play during the other days since I do not have more important things to do.

A

AlbieTross

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Weekends have the most traffic, but that doesn't necessarily make them "better" so to speak. It could mean more fish but it could also mean more aggressive competition. I do however prefer playing in the evening rather than during the daytime.

Rob Hobson

Rob Hobson

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Weekends have the most traffic, but that doesn't necessarily make them "better" so to speak. It could mean more fish but it could also mean more aggressive competition. I do however prefer playing in the evening rather than during the daytime.
For sure.
But when you have a job...
Poker don't pay my bills, yet.:D

an9312

an9312

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
daytime seems to be super tight, night and weekends seem to offer more reckless play at times

T

tomk7788

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Worst days to play are weekends. You raise with AA and someone 3 Bets all in with hands like T2 suited and they win.

BobbyMorton

BobbyMorton

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am retired so can play anytime I like but I prefer at night to during the day.:):):)

S

serg521

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Of course - weekends:icon_chee:icon_chee:icon_chee For sure dat is the best time to get poker pleasure! No work annoying, u got a free time that is dependent on me only - creates magic time for making yourself and your time accordingly to skills and wishes.....business days re kinda harder to be used for favourite occupation but no day without ...:rock: I believe the worst day's mon coz have some experience and believe in f8

Maikl113

Maikl113

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play almost every day. To say that certain days were the best, navryatli, just how lucky, what will fall players at the table and what will be handing out hands, also good luck on a particular day. So one conclusion - no matter what day and hour you play