best ring game & mtt poker Ai

ninjareal

ninjareal

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
hi all , not sure which thread to put this is , I'm looking for some windows or android poker Ai or bot to play against if anyone knows of any ?
I have played vs
stacked
poker academy
governor of poker
not sure if there are others , but those are off the top of my head, these were reasonably easy to beat in mtt , however poker academy was a bit challenging due to the structure I used
similar to wsop main event , 20k chip and 6600 players , managed highest of 2nd , and in some way it's still challenging (but very time consuming) , so I'm wondering if there's anything out there that's better ?
thanks all , and good poker :)

H

Hermus

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Why not play for play money against real players? That's also a challenging, and more importantly free experience.

If you really want to play against an AI, I guess the best AI you can play at a reasonable price point is Pokersnowie. If you're anything like the people before you you're not going to beat it though. Pokersnowie is designed as an educational tool and plays at a very elite level (barring a few weird turn and river plays), where the AI's you played against were designed to give the user a fun experience.

ninjareal

ninjareal

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Why not play for play money against real players? That's also a challenging, and more importantly free experience.

If you really want to play against an AI, I guess the best AI you can play at a reasonable price point is Pokersnowie. If you're anything like the people before you you're not going to beat it though. Pokersnowie is designed as an educational tool and plays at a very elite level (barring a few weird turn and river plays), where the AI's you played against were designed to give the user a fun experience.

I used to play some play money games back in the day, no time for that anymore as I'm more focused on serious decisions real $ and some freerolls offer ,
is Pokersnowie and full ring /mtt game ? I had a HU one on my phone , quite tough tbh
but HU is a different game to some extent imo, looking for more full table challenges,
thanks for your reply :)

Vilgeoforc

Vilgeoforc

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
hi all , not sure which thread to put this is , I'm looking for some windows or android poker Ai or bot to play against if anyone knows of any ?
I have played vs
stacked
poker academy
governor of poker
not sure if there are others , but those are off the top of my head, these were reasonably easy to beat in mtt , however poker academy was a bit challenging due to the structure I used
similar to wsop main event , 20k chip and 6600 players , managed highest of 2nd , and in some way it's still challenging (but very time consuming) , so I'm wondering if there's anything out there that's better ?
thanks all , and good poker :)
Poker Academy is a good simulator. I used it to perfect my skills for spin and go. But for MTT, in my opinion, it is quite straightforward. Although here there is an opportunity to pump the skill. Especially the ability to fold with medium strength hands.

Top 10 Games