Best poker site for aussies?

odnicholas25

odnicholas25

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hope everyone's had a decent day at the tables so far...

I was wondering if any aussies here knew the *best* poker site for us? I'd like to make an informed decision before depositing.

Currently, I'm looking at ignition, blackchip and acr, but I'm not sure on any.

I downloaded ignition and played a few hands with their free chips, but the UI didn't really impress me, felt like I was playing the default windows 7 solitaire. Also, the player count seemed pretty insignificant (though it was 11pm).

Blackchip I can't really seem to find much information on, and can you only deposit to ACR using cryptocurrency?

ACR seems the way to go, I'm just wondering how one goes about depositing in Australia.

Cheers!

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hope everyone's had a decent day at the tables so far...

I was wondering if any aussies here knew the *best* poker site for us? I'd like to make an informed decision before depositing.

Currently, I'm looking at ignition, blackchip and acr, but I'm not sure on any.

I downloaded ignition and played a few hands with their free chips, but the UI didn't really impress me, felt like I was playing the default windows 7 solitaire. Also, the player count seemed pretty insignificant (though it was 11pm).

Blackchip I can't really seem to find much information on, and can you only deposit to ACR using cryptocurrency?

ACR seems the way to go, I'm just wondering how one goes about depositing in Australia.

Cheers!

Hello, I'm the ACR Rep. Players who live in Australia are totally welcome! I can help you with all your questions that you have regarding BCP and ACR. Please provide me more information about the questions you have so I can assist you :)