Best Poker is Rigged Conspiracies

Rockyfour

Rockyfour

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thought it might be fun to post some good ones lol.

One guy on 2+2 forums made this huge elaborate post claiming that he studied a large pool of hands and that certain player types win more or less depending on what month it is lol.

Another guy last night while I was playing was typing in chat about how he's trying to configure his VPN so it makes him look like he's playing from China because Chinese people get good RNG over North American apparently.

Too funny.

iwont20

iwont20

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips

One guy on 2+2 forums made this huge elaborate post claiming that he studied a large pool of hands and that certain player types win more or less depending on what month it is lol.

Another guy last night while I was playing was typing in chat about how he's trying to configure his VPN so it makes him look like he's playing from China because Chinese people get good RNG over North American apparently.

Too funny.

NGL I would gladly take a look at this study 🤓🤓🤓

Edu1

Edu1

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
wow these theories are too funny, I didn't expect

black and

black and

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips

Too funny.
I agree, it's funny :)
Usually, people are ready to look for the reason for their failures anywhere, but not in themselves. People are ready to justify their failures with various conspiracy theories, but they will never be ready to admit their mistakes and honestly say that the lack of knowledge, skills and experience led to such results.

G0930

G0930

Captain Fathermucker, Satty Aficionado
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AT
Chips

Too funny.
That's hilarious ..
Not about poker but I saw smth on reddit recently.. a guy who's into this whole QAnon and vaccine conspiracies couldn't believe China uses spy buoys which they actually do.
And I just thought ..really ? THAT'S where you draw the line?🤣
Global conspiracy to depopulate earth are real but spy buoys are made up... hahahah

Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

with a balloon to the moon
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I once met a guy he was considering moving to sirus because with an IP from there he told me that he would finally run normal on pokerstars. Never saw him again but i guess he is printing now.

J

jeez45

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
LV
Chips
Damn, I was crushed by chinese last week :D even tho I am not from North America. I don't usually believe these type of conspiracies, poker is kind of random, of course to win you need to be lucky too but luck comes randomly.

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
There is no need to look for a conspiracy theory in poker, there is none, I have already gone through all these tricks that you write here, I will say that it does not help.In 2006, the poker world was rocked when a picture from a PokerStars tournament showed up with five aces on the final table. The person who edited this really just wanted to prank people. But the screen, like a virus, spread over the Internet, as a result of which many believed what they saw and concluded that online poker is pure scam.

andron205

andron205

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
funny, I don't understand much about it, well, it's definitely not for the best