Been playing poker first friday of every month since 1988

J

jhsquire

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Been playing poker first friday of every month since 1988. We've never missed a day. We don't play for big money...$20.00 buy in. We play every game in the book plus a few we made up. The Corona virus put a stop to it. Last night we played on line using Pokerrrr 2 R.O.E..It was not that good. First off we had connectivity problems. Secondly, we could only play hold'em and omaha. Does anyone know of a poker CD or DVD that we could each buy and use online? We want to play draw, stud, hold'em, etc..There must be a million people out there wanting the same.

J

jthrash03

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Been playing poker first friday of every month since 1988. We've never missed a day. We don't play for big money...$20.00 buy in. We play every game in the book plus a few we made up. The Corona virus put a stop to it. Last night we played on line using Pokerrrr 2 R.O.E..It was not that good. First off we had connectivity problems. Secondly, we could only play hold'em and omaha. Does anyone know of a poker CD or DVD that we could each buy and use online? We want to play draw, stud, hold'em, etc..There must be a million people out there wanting the same.

Hello, just wondering what is pokerrrrr 2 r.o.e. stand for lol? I play betonline but looking for other good USA USA compatible poker sites.

B

BIGAUS

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
While I don't have a solution to your fix on continuing your Friday tradition online, I just wanted to commend you and your group for being able to maintain this tradition for over 30 years without ever missing one! Especially since it's on a Friday and people may have full weekend plans, how you've been able to do it consistently is a great group activity you have going. Bummer that it had to end this way, but your group's willingness to still find a way to make this happen is impressive.