Becoming a professional gambler and Poker player.

machinm19

machinm19

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Seriously you have no idea how badly I have been screwed financially by ex and what I have been put through mentally. I resisted divorce until the bitter end I am a God fearing man and never signed anything that wasn't under duress since I do not believe in divorce. This is best for all parties right now but mostly me.

Tammy

Tammy

Can I help you?
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Seriously you have no idea how badly I have been screwed financially by ex and what I have been put through mentally. I resisted divorce until the bitter end I am a God fearing man and never signed anything that wasn't under duress since I do not believe in divorce. This is best for all parties right now but mostly me.
Believe me, I understand sometimes divorce is better for everyone involved. It does make me a little angry though when people put their kids on the back burner. "They'll be fine." And you know what, he probably will. But you grossly under estimate just how important it is to a young man to have a productive, supportive, present father figure in their life. But by all means, go ahead and "club their hearts". :rolleyes:

Everyone has their choices to make in this life. You've clearly made yours, and I suppose you are at least steadfast and dedication to them. I just hope you understand that your choices also affect someone other than yourself. I suspect you do understand that, but just don't care.

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I can't wait to see the new 'Lambo'!
Be sure to make some hefty deposits to the online sites from your massive live tourney slayings! I'd love to come meet up with you at whatever that 100pound entry tourney is that you mentioned, but the flight would cost a tad too much to make it worth it. (not sure if you're aware of this but this is a worldwide community.... )
Can we start getting some pics. in this thread? .. or maybe some Hand History breakdowns so that we can learn to crush live games too

D

Danieleli

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I agree with Tammy if youi were by yourself you can live the way you want and gamble all you have, but as you said your child is the most important.
It seems to me that the truth is you are the most important one for yourself and you wont sacrifice your happiness. Dont get me wrong i am trying to become an professional poker player and live from it but sometimes we also need to do things we dont like so much. Aside of poker i 'm a musician so i have a job that i like too maybe you just need to find something similar

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I believe that every player who wants to be successful in the long term should be financially independent in order not to feel psychological pressure. For me personally, poker is a hobby, and at the moment I have learned to combine my hobby with a job that brings me the main income.

NSX_Amfe2nat

NSX_Amfe2nat

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I haven't been able to understand this yet.

Rockyfour

Rockyfour

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Anybody planning this good luck and may the odds be with you. This is the path I have chosen. It has been a hard process especially the last year but even more rewarding is the freedom it brings. My bankroll is empty due to non gambling non poker related issues but I don't mind I like the challenge life has presented me with. I have a chance to take a wagey pay job and build a bankroll and I am torn. On one hand the money will be easy and guaranteed on the other I do not want to P off or confuse the Universe about my intentions or desires. I accept eating chocolate digestives for breakfast when its rough because I remember waking up in a hotel after a night to remember surrounded by beauty. Do any members have any advice? I am so bankrupt it is funny thank God for freerolls and donkeys or I would have starved man! haha I would not change a thing I am not complaining here. Should I slum it some more or take the job?
Take the job, you aren't going to be able to make a living off micro stakes and freerolls.

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
Yes, you should find a job and earn money and poker will be your hobby after you start making a lot of poker you can quit your job I think this will be the right decision

Related Gambling Guides: AU Gambling - CA Gambling - UK Gambling - NZ Gambling - Online Gambling