To be or not to be

Syltan

Syltan

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
A couple of days ago I met an old friend whom I had not seen for many years, everyone talked about his life. My friend said that he would like to try to play poker and asked me to help him in the beginning. I could not give a definite answer, because the level of the game has risen incredibly over the past couple of years. Do you think it is worth to start playing online poker from scratch in our time?

puzzlefish

puzzlefish

🙉 🙈 🙊 student of the donk arts
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Yes. The principles of winning at poker still have not changed.

Alex70793

Alex70793

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You should do whatever you like. You can start playing poker at any time and at any age. In any case, let him try to play a few months and we'll see if you like it, if it will stand pytania bed-bats, endless journeys, tilt, if you have enough patience then let him play in peace. Poker is a great game, even if you do not play professionally as a hobby it is still good.

plastilin898

plastilin898

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
of course, him sould) I've started recently, I played 5 months with about zero profit, read a few good books and I have a good success at micro limits)

Maikl113

Maikl113

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It's all about the person, there is a desire and aspiration or not. It's like starting a business these days. Therefore, your friend should understand for himself whether he is ready to play online poker or not.

R

redmast

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don’t see any obstacles to playing poker at any age or even without money.

M

marcumx

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
sure why not. i would try to get a group for a cash game to teach the basics or just let them watch you play online. i would urge this person to stick to feerolls for now until a deposit is made

Rob Hobson

Rob Hobson

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
No matter when and how. Is never too late to learn anything. And poker too.

Inequitas

Inequitas

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
A couple of days ago I met an old friend whom I had not seen for many years, everyone talked about his life. My friend said that he would like to try to play poker and asked me to help him in the beginning. I could not give a definite answer, because the level of the game has risen incredibly over the past couple of years. Do you think it is worth to start playing online poker from scratch in our time?

Yes...For Sure!!! Why Not?

Your Friend Has You To Teach Him...

I

insaneiam

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think its a great idea for anyone to start playing poker, if thats what they choose to do. its relaxing, challenging and all around fun.

Rahatis

Rahatis

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It is worth it. At least for the poker economy.

milka1605

milka1605

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Let him first play without their money. Get a bankroll with a freeroll and try to play somewhere

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
All players were once new to the game. Time doesn't matter at all.

A

AlbieTross

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If nobody started playing where would the poker world be 50 years from now? Of course it's good for newcomers! Would you tell someone not to play basketball or baseball because kids these days are too good? No! Whether it be for the pure enjoyment or maybe to get a quick buck, anyone who wants to learn to play poker definitely should.

COMIRRR

COMIRRR

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Before he go into the real money poker game, he should check out poker, read poker articles, join online poker schools, all this so he will not be disappointed when he see his money disappear a few days and get a bad opinion about this game