Eduard0Felipe

Eduard0Felipe

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I drink at least 3 liters of water a day, but I like cold water, so I always take it from the fridge, I use short breaks for that, it doesn't always work out, but I've been training more every day.

hardongear

hardongear

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
CA
Chips
I've played MTT's and full-ring cash over the years both make it easy. MTT's break break every hour. Cash I just wait till a couple spots past the button sit-out and never miss the next set of blinds. Easy peasy.

No idea what the guys who play 6-max cash tables do. Just sit-out and miss the blinds I guess and pay them when they get back or wait till the blinds come around again.

Cheers!!!

JappsPK

JappsPK

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I personally have a bottle by my desk at all times
Is a joke, right?

I drink at least 3 liters of water a day, but I like cold water, so I always take it from the fridge, I use short breaks for that, it doesn't always work out, but I've been training more every day.
3 liters? thats too much! :O

JappsPK

JappsPK

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
What? We consist over 90% of water .
3 litres is a healthy avg
Depending on location I say more.
In Eduardos case in Brazil , I'd say He couldn't go wrong with even 4-5 litres. ..you know...heat 😅
Yea, you're right. I need to drink more water.

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
a break is a cool time that you can spend with pleasure doing whatever you want, and if you don't have time, there is a phone that will help you do it and you can continue doing what you want

Eduard0Felipe

Eduard0Felipe

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Is a joke, right?

3 liters? thats too much! :O

I do not think so.

I can't drink exactly every day, some days I can't always, but I try to consume as much as possible. Of course, several factors must be taken into account, but generally people do not drink as much water as they should.

I didn't write it in my post above, I'll add it here, as I consume a considerable amount of water, I go to the bathroom sometimes, I try to drink water and always go to the bathroom during breaks, I'm adapting well.

KUN_AGUERO_KROOS

KUN_AGUERO_KROOS

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think every 3 hours, poker sites should have a syncronized longer break like at least 15/20 minutes to let players grab something to eat, go to the bathroom (# 1 and 2) or just go for a power nap

houcineben10

houcineben10

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
In Mtt just sit out if you are far from a break I mean if the breack is in 5 to 10 min you can wait :p
For cash game just sit ou when it’s your turn to be the BB sit out at UTG and then when you wan to come back just sit and wait for the your turn to be the BB to play you first hand 👌

G0930

G0930

Captain Fathermucker, Satty Aficionado
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AT
Chips
I do not think so.

I can't drink exactly every day, some days I can't always, but I try to consume as much as possible. Of course, several factors must be taken into account, but generally people do not drink as much water as they should.
Very true.. I for instance drink way too much coffee and Red Bulls and way too few water 😅

edenman1

edenman1

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
lol funny thread.. Sometimes I will wait till te bb passes and run!

fryderyk

fryderyk

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
PL
Chips
I mostly play on my smartphone and besides tournaments have breaks so it's not a problem. When playing on a smartphone or tablet / laptop, you take the equipment with you 😁.

lauestla

lauestla

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I use to play on my laptop. So I really need the bathroom breaks . In case of emergency I can take the computer with me in the bathroom. In case of emergency only :LOL:

77ecos

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have the bathroom 4 steps away so it's not a problem for me, also I usually have extra time full at all the poker tables so I don't care about that, if I can't wait until the break I just go to the bathroom and ready:LOL::LOL:

Eduard0Felipe

Eduard0Felipe

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Very true.. I for instance drink way too much coffee and Red Bulls and way too few water 😅

Habit I never had, I don't envy and I hope you change!

I drank energy drink for the first time at a very old age and I never saw it funny, I never saw effectiveness, I've spent dozens of hours awake, eventually with a coffee, but energy drink has never been and will never be part of my diet.

Coffee I think is fundamental in the morning, the rest of the day I'm fine without it.

Again, stop what is giving you breakouts, you can probably drink 1/3 of the coffee you are drinking and certainly 3 times more water, change that, even if slowly, you will see your life change in a few days. Do the test.