Bankroll question

Datdude1

Datdude1

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I would steadily build my bankroll with the limits that I was having a good run with. Move unto bigger stakes when your skill level increases and this should help you build a bigger bankroll.

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good afternoon.I wouldn´t like to put all the money I have in different poker sites just in 1 place.But that depends on each poker player.If you enjoy playing both games, there is no need to change it, I guess.Just play the buy-ins you feel comfortable with.

veltins

veltins

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
JP
Chips
If you want to play poker then have to have bankroll management, otherwise it’s bound to fail

Bennoda

Bennoda

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i never had a bankroll for me the amount is more than 20$ this is good money i used to withdraw it often but the bankroll is very important in poker because poker is a very variance game and you win all the time so you can keep a distance and stably

Tredford

Tredford

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would leave the money in both sites.
I play on 3 sites, and I find it nice that I have the option to go to another if I dont like the games in one (or if the site is down).

teepack

teepack

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You seem to be having success doing that you're doing. I'd stick with that.

slicheri93

slicheri93

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
well depends, if you like both the sites to play one you can keep playing on both at the same time if one has the better micro games then move it all to that site and grind from there, but for me having 2 sites to play on is nice, since site A can have games than site B doesn't have but if you feel better having it all on 1 site go for it

Pokerpoet2

Pokerpoet2

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I am a microstakes player. I started playing on 2 online sites and built up a small bank roll on each. On one site I have just over $100 and in the other I have just over $150.

Does it make sense to put all of the money in one room in order to play higher buy in games? I play different games on both. On the site where I have $100, I play mostly jackpot Spin and Gos and on the other I play mostly turbo MTTs. If I moved my money over to the one where I play MTTs, I would start playing more Spin and Gos there where the lowest buy-in is higher than on the other site.

What do you recommend? Any advice is appreciated!

When I read this, one thing came to mind and that is "Never put your egg's into one basket" in other Countries they may have similar sayings but here in the UK it means if you drop the basket you could lose the lot.
Don't be in too much of a hurry to raise the stakes, and stay in control, Playing for stakes in games you are comfortable playing is fine and when you are confident that you can start playing for higher stakes then go for it, but don't limit yourself by having only one account, you can always rely on one fact, that there will be another account available if the other goes broke.
It sounds like you are already a profitable player, stick with what you are comfortable with and when you are ready to raise the stakes, do it gradually keeping in mind that you can always fall back to the other account if things go wrong.
Good luck on the felt, and keep going the way you are. You will do well in the future.

When the fun Stops, STOP!

Alexey Shley

Alexey Shley

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Why do I think to spoil something that already works. Play the same way, in the same add-on, you can even open a third account in another room and see what it is. If it doesn't work, then you probably already know what to do. If there is an opportunity to raise the limits, increase the ability to play at higher limits.

Bankroll Building - Bankroll Management