Bad dream about playing poker.

ROman77

ROman77

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Because of the excitement and experience often play tournaments bad sleep at night ,NAP in the afternoon . There are regulars here who were able to solve this problem ,who had such a problem.
What breaks should be done in the game?

Nikolay Nakhaev

Nikolay Nakhaev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Because of the excitement and experience often play tournaments bad sleep at night ,NAP in the afternoon . There are regulars here who were able to solve this problem ,who had such a problem.
The mode is very important for the player. Although I have a lot of free time, I can spend the day playing online poker. but then a breakdown.
Well, if you have the opportunity to adapt to the graphics of the game, combining all this with ordinary life and family. but, unfortunately, not many have this opportunity. Poker should not occupy the main place in our life. life should give poker an opportunity to have a place in our life

Transcendence

Transcendence

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sleep, watch a movie, go shopping, read a book, I play chess and lazia on social networks, I do not get tired of poker. Thanks.

Maikl113

Maikl113

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Online poker each player takes a certain place in life. Someone earns them, someone plays for fun, someone just spends his free time playing, but for someone a whole life. Breaks undoubtedly should be, otherwise you can disrupt your lifestyle, undermine health, etc.

8bod8

8bod8

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
recent study shows that blue light prevents you to fall asleep.
detail: the blue part of light blocks the body from producing melatonine; the stuff that makes you sleep.
1) option: use warm/red/yellow color settings
2) option: use a device that has a 'night mode'; in which blue is switched off

Rahatis

Rahatis

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Same problem everytime I play live.

M

maxboy44

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I find that if I play into the early hours I cannot sleep, Going over the mistakes I made !!
However I do find one of the nighttime drinks seems to help.

P

psuedosuited

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Glass of vino and a book or movie to get your mind off it...

eetenor

eetenor

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Mindfulness

Thanks for posting.

In game if you can close your eyes or divert them from the screen it will help.

On breaks try to use mindfulness techniques. Close your eyes ,focus on your breathing and take deep breaths as sitting can create shallow breathing habits. Good news you can do this on the toilet if you sit that is.

Yoga deep bends and breath awareness on breaks also good.

At the end you need to empty your brain so that you do not replay hands over and over. One technique is to type out your thoughts on your play right at that moment. It helps to empty your mind with the added bonus of giving you the opportunity to review your thoughts the next day.

Hope this helps
:):)

Rob Hobson

Rob Hobson

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Do whatever but take a break, eat light and drink lots of water. Don't let any game harm you health.

Best of luck

ROman77

ROman77

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks for posting.

In game if you can close your eyes or divert them from the screen it will help.

On breaks try to use mindfulness techniques. Close your eyes ,focus on your breathing and take deep breaths as sitting can create shallow breathing habits. Good news you can do this on the toilet if you sit that is.

Yoga deep bends and breath awareness on breaks also good.

At the end you need to empty your brain so that you do not replay hands over and over. One technique is to type out your thoughts on your play right at that moment. It helps to empty your mind with the added bonus of giving you the opportunity to review your thoughts the next day.

Hope this helps
:):)
I play regularly and it's getting harder for me to come to my senses ..I can only play well for the first couple of hours ..then the brain stops working correctly, I play badly

CTAPYXA

CTAPYXA

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For a long game of poker should be a quiet environment, not a bright light on the computer screen. Sleep and regimen are necessary. You can't win all the money from a lot of games. Undermining health is the easiest thing.