antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
I prefer using colours to tag a player , how loose or sneaky or fun player he is , how much aggressive . Notes I take , but rarelly , not because they are not usefull , quite the reverse , but because I am bored , or I am frustrated after some defeats , so I just want to close the table . That's a mistake , cause notes might prevent the same mistake in the future .

I have decided to start taking a lot more notes , not only from players on my table , but also from other tables I am watching as a spectacular . It wiil come in handy one day :)

fruittree

fruittree

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Notes are my favorite weapons. Good notes will take you a long way. Knowing your opponents tendency will save you lots of beat downs....and you can let the dogs out if they just play loose,

Pindiez

Pindiez

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I sometimes take notes. I prefer always tag with colours the other players 🙂

Sorry for my english 😬

P

PrinceJigger

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Half the time, I'm playing on my phone so I can't take notes.

However, when I'm on my computer, I take notes religiously! I've come up with my own shorthand for everything. For example, 2brl means double-barrel, ft3b means fold to 3-bet, bfd means busted flush draw, etc.

I find notes are even more important for some of the tournaments I play where I run into the same players week after week.