Did anyone start in freeroll and he is a millionaire right now?

V

viacheslavtezikov

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think a lot of people started playing freerolls and there are famous ones among those people.

BOXING71

BOXING71

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I'm starting with the freerolls, I hope to get there, I don't know when, but damn, 1 million dollars, the dollar is worth 5 times more than my currency and the tendency is only to increase, so if I reach that million then even in 10 years, I hope less isn't it?! The sooner in reality, which would be the best, in the end, it would be a huge result already, but my goals are smaller at the moment, I believe that 1k would already be a good result.
Хорошая идея,Я тоже хочу на покерсарс начать с фриролов,пиши как твои успехи,буду рад общению.Я из Украины,играю на ggpoker и покерсарс.Вижу ты много пишешь и комментирует,буду рад поддержать тебя.Успехов и хорошей игры,на пути к миллиону!

idhemmy

idhemmy

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
while it's possible for someone to start playing poker in freeroll tournaments and become a millionaire, it's rare and requires a combination of skill, strategy and luck. Most professional poker players who have achieved millionaire status have done so through years of hard work and dedication

C

Cooking

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't know anyone. Cris Moneymaker won wsop ME after playing a satellite, but was a paid satellite. For what I know Chris Ferguson was already a known professional player and millionaire when he made his freeroll challenge on FT (I remembered to followed him on FT tables when he made that challenge).

Pabloro10321

Pabloro10321

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
It depends on the country, I only play freerolls and added more than 1 million pesos, yesterday I added 1600 dollars, which is 500 thousand pesos, but our currency is very devalued.
I am Argentinian

L

lpfeatjz

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Also, I have been playing freerolls for a long time, I managed to win a couple of cents several times. And once even reached the finadny table. The game was very long.

L

lpfeatjz

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Good idea, I also want to start poker with freerolls, write as your successes, I will be glad to communication.I am from Ukraine, I play ggpoker and pokersars.I see you write a lot and comment, I will be glad to support you.Successes and good games, on the way to a million!
I'm also from Ukraine hello to fellow countrymen)

thwenth1983

thwenth1983

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Good morning everyone, this is one of the first mistakes that you are starting to play poker, do not think you will start playing and get rich overnight, you can earn much more than 1 million dollars, but you need talent , a lot of study and a lot of practice, there are players who play for 14 hours in a row. The 1st thing for which you are starting is to learn which hands to play with each position, your hands play 3bet, which hands call 3bet, which hands Shovar and which hands call all in, finally there is a lot to learn before Thinking about making money, you have to learn to bluff, poker is a very long term game, the secret is to study hard and practice a lot and profit will come naturally. These players who have millions in prizes play 10, 20, 30 years or older.

Dasha_21

Dasha_21

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I think becoming a freeroll millionaire is fantastic

TeUnit

TeUnit

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think there are plenty of players that started with freerolls and worked their way up.

A kiravio

A kiravio

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
If enyone did it its a great work!I think is hard,its about how we can manage oure bankroll to reach more and more

flowerpokerg

flowerpokerg

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
GB
Chips
Well If your name is Dan Bilzerian who "claims" he made his millions playing poker 🤪.....

All jokes aside, I'm no millionaire, but the best run I have ever gotten was freeroll to $2100 playing a multitude and mixture of games/spin and goes.

--flower