Did anyone start in freeroll and he is a millionaire right now?

R

Recreationalplayer

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think Chris Ferguson is a multimillionaire who started with Freerolls. Not 100% sure though. Read it in some article.

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
players used to do this now, but due to the fact that there are a lot of people and players play in different ways, it's much more difficult to do it so it's better to work a little and throw money after playing tournaments from $5 and above low limits I think you'll get tired of playing there

houcineben10

houcineben10

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
I start playing on Freerolls but also not millionnaires Xd

Jimlad999

Jimlad999

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Wish I was a millionaire by starting playing on the freerolls. Would be an amazing story 🙂

M

mssmotilda

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Many successful players with millions of profits said that they started with freerolls.

G0930

G0930

Captain Fathermucker, Satty Aficionado
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AT
Chips
Many successful players with millions of profits said that they started with freerolls.
Doesn't necessarily mean they never deposited after starting with freerolls.
Only know for a fact that Chris Ferguson did never deposited anything

Eduard0Felipe

Eduard0Felipe

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips

I'm starting with the freerolls, I hope to get there, I don't know when, but damn, 1 million dollars, the dollar is worth 5 times more than my currency and the tendency is only to increase, so if I reach that million then even in 10 years, I hope less isn't it?! The sooner in reality, which would be the best, in the end, it would be a huge result already, but my goals are smaller at the moment, I believe that 1k would already be a good result.

Ruslan L

Ruslan L

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi Millionaire,
if Freerolls was your start show us the way ;)
Everything is possible. I think that there are players who started with freerolls, and then just got a job or opened their own business and became millionaires. I'm not a millionaire, although I also started with freerolls, moreover, I continue to play them now :)

J

James2023

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
CA
Chips
I think Joe Cada might be one of the first. I seen him giving a interview years back on tv and saying he started from nothing on pokerstars.

AdiS18

AdiS18

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
For the moment.....:unsure: still without millions :p .....but one thing im very sure....im playing freerolls!:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

V

vitormh

Enthusiast
Bronze Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
millionaire definitely no, but i build my humble bankroll with a few freerolls too

S

successlaw

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think they should be some..especially from long time ago where poker sites threw bunch of money in freerolls

Nafor

Nafor

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
FI
Chips
Like everything in poker - this is subjective.
Make 100$ in freerolls and exchange it into Indonesian rupiah. Then you'll have about 1.5 million :LOL:

In reality, well everything is possible, but maybe not plausible.

Welcome to CC Ayourway

H

helen27_7

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
UA
Chips
I'm still trying to become a millionaire;)

C

Chabita03

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Didnt hear of anyone going from nothing to millionare but there was guy that won something decent on Pokerstars after playing for 7 years only freerolls

D

daniel888

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Annette Obrestad. She said she began to play poker from the freerolls and built up a five figure bankroll.

nerobs9

nerobs9

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
I think such stories exist, but they are so rare that you are unlikely to meet such a player here)

hamon08

hamon08

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I think that most players started with freerolls, and it's almost impossible to win serious amounts of money in them, but it's quite possible to win $1-50 per month. Then, with these small winnings, you can win even more, but only a few do it. Other players who lose make a deposit and then return to freerolls. Playing freerolls is luck, and playing for money profitably is skill

mickykitch88

mickykitch88

Enthusiast
Bronze Level
Total posts
IE
Chips
I think its near impossible at this point

mickykitch88

mickykitch88

Enthusiast
Bronze Level
Total posts
IE
Chips
I think tournament play like this is good for passing time and also maybe pocket money haha

cvacccc

cvacccc

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
US
Chips
Not me. However last night I deposited $10 online with a free extra $20 promo and used that to FT an $11 mtt, bought into and FT'd a $22, then bought into a $110 and got 1st place for $2500. So after I pay my rent and win the main I'll basically be freerolled to a million. Check back in a few months. :cool: