Any one else make finals a lot

E

eagleaces

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Been playing online poker a lot lately. Buy ins on average is 2 dolla buy ins tournaments and the highest i have gone with a win is a 6 dolla buy in. The buy in that are a dollar and under, i tend to win a lot like 1 outta every 10 i play and cash almost everytime. I won Holdem, Omaha 8 or better and i make top 5 in PLO games. (yet to get a win with PLO) I won 4 6-max games over 20 8-max and im well over 50 wins on 9 players tables. All the ones i win in this catagory is long late reg tourneys from 2hr late reg to 6 hr late reg. I win on average 2 outta 10 sit ngos any size table of players. I win the three max jackpot tables 1 in 3 i play which is where i made most my bank roll. And i rarely lose in the cash games. I play .01/.02 penny NL up to .25/.50 cent NL mainly holdem. and i started playing earlier this year. i was just wondering if everyone wins like this cause i have no one to ask except yall.

Q

Qrise

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
not bad, keep it up in the future. I also advise you to pay attention to a very good tournament, Sunday storm for $ 11, there are very good prize money.

V

valetgll

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You have good results. I cannot boast of anything like that. At tables with cash, I don't get any profit at all. On the contrary, there are bankroll losses .. In tournaments it is somehow tolerable.

T

TomWH

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If I am on my game, I cash in a good portion of the Tourneys I play. Have made the final table often, and just won my first Tourney for a $25 payoff. I've built up small bankrolls at numerous sites, but actually cashing out is the biggest concern I see.

GODZZ

GODZZ

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Be carful , when you go on a winning streak not to go on positive tilt. When you think you can't lose you will . glgl

theANMATOR

theANMATOR

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
sharkscope says most of your wins are in head up events.
I'm pretty sure if you played more NLHE MTTs more often your win/cash average would drop. It's just the nature of variance, and can't be avoided forever.

You must play in higher stakes than I do - even though I regularly play most MTTs 2-5 dollar range. I have never seen you on a final table and I do also FT often. But your winnings are admiral. Nice work turtle. :)

K

kristersb123

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't know why but I seem to get deeper in lower buy-ins tournaments, i dont know if its skill level or what.

E

eagleaces

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Right on

If I am on my game, I cash in a good portion of the Tourneys I play. Have made the final table often, and just won my first Tourney for a $25 payoff. I've built up small bankrolls at numerous sites, but actually cashing out is the biggest concern I see.

Congrats on winning. winning any tourney is difficult keep it up

E

eagleaces

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
thanks

Be carful , when you go on a winning streak not to go on positive tilt. When you think you can't lose you will . glgl

Yes i am aware of positive tilt lol Although It hasnt affected me yet lol i know poker is a game that is easily lost with the smallest mistake. Thanks for keeping me humble hope you run good for a thousand years ;)

E

eagleaces

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sharkscope says most of your wins are in head up events.
I'm pretty sure if you played more NLHE MTTs more often your win/cash average would drop. It's just the nature of variance, and can't be avoided forever.

You must play in higher stakes than I do - even though I regularly play most MTTs 2-5 dollar range. I have never seen you on a final table and I do also FT often. But your winnings are admiral. Nice work turtle. :)

LOL Hey anmator thanks yeah i see you from time to time but yes no finals together yet. i been playing the late night games from midnight to about noon

E

eagleaces

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
yup

I don't know why but I seem to get deeper in lower buy-ins tournaments, i dont know if its skill level or what.

IT does have to do with skill and also ppl tend to play loser when they feel they are playing a game that is beneath them.

F

freeisfun

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
what do you consider alot? Depends totally on field sizes. For example if you play in 100 player fields you should be final tabling about 5% of the time. Which is 5 final tables per 100games.

theANMATOR

theANMATOR

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
LOL Hey anmator thanks yeah i see you from time to time but yes no finals together yet. i been playing the late night games from midnight to about noon

Yeah we did play together a couple times several months back. :)
We do pretty much have direct opposite schedules. I rarely get on any time around noon - except on weekends, and my latest games run into the wee hours 2-4 am (est) when I'm hitting final tables. :)
A lot of times it makes for a very sluggish morning the next day.

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

Fully Tilted
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I can't recall the last time I made a final table in a tournament. Must be a good 6mos. ago.

I think I've made two final tables in the past year. I'm thinkin' I must suck. :(

And here I was thinking that Vanessa Selbst was a very good player (fwiw, I'd hate to be on her table at a live MTT... she is tough!).

Z

Zeke67

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hiya Eagle

Well I opened an account on BOL AND joined Cardschat in November. I found Cardschat just by floating around the ‘net looking for basically a place to hang out, talk poker, make some new friends, and maybe LEARN more about the game I love. I initially made no deposit. I wanted to check out the site and also see how much ‘action’ there is/or isn’t!! So I started by playing in some available freerolls and decided to make a small deposit to get things started. I made a $100 deposit on Dec. 3rd. Since then I have been playing in small stakes MTT’s. I am being very disciplined and only playing in MTT’s(that’s what I’m best at) that are $10 or less. I have not WON a tournament yet. My best finish so far is 2nd($2431.00). I have cashed in 64% of the tournaments I’ve played in so far(4th, 6th, 8th, and many more) so far. My current bankroll is... drumroll...$3475.46!!! What do I attribute this streak, honestly?!? By actually listening to my own advice and the advice I have found throughout Cardschat!!! Honestly!! I have noticed that if I actually do what is the RIGHT play at the table instead of just clicking and NOT thinking about my poker play. I know what to do theoretically it’s just actually doing it when it really matters. Sometimes it is actually that simple. At least so far it is working for me. Immerse yourself in Cardschat and YOUR poker game. If you use the tools provided in the forum and from the people I believe you will see a definitive improvement in your results!!

Stay Safe

Z

okeedokalee

okeedokalee

Glory To Ukraine
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
NZ
Chips
Making FTs is not difficult.
Finishing in the top 4 is where the good money is. That is the hard part.
Nice going guys.
GODZZ comment is good advice.

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

Fully Tilted
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Been playing online poker a lot lately. Buy ins on average is 2 dolla buy ins tournaments and the highest i have gone with a win is a 6 dolla buy in. The buy in that are a dollar and under, i tend to win a lot like 1 outta every 10 i play and cash almost everytime. I won Holdem, Omaha 8 or better and i make top 5 in PLO games. (yet to get a win with PLO) I won 4 6-max games over 20 8-max and im well over 50 wins on 9 players tables. All the ones i win in this catagory is long late reg tourneys from 2hr late reg to 6 hr late reg. I win on average 2 outta 10 sit ngos any size table of players. I win the three max jackpot tables 1 in 3 i play which is where i made most my bank roll. And i rarely lose in the cash games. I play .01/.02 penny NL up to .25/.50 cent NL mainly holdem. and i started playing earlier this year. i was just wondering if everyone wins like this cause i have no one to ask except yall.

LOL Ask Vanessa

L

luki_jakdo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Oh wow that sounds amazing to me :eek:
I would love to have that good results in my tournaments.
Maybe i should also try some 6-max?!

Yours Luki:smile:

J

Jadeyt92

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In tournaments i would say on average i make prize places about 1 in 3 tournaments. And final table about 1 in 15. In sit n go i play 10c buy ins. Final table perhaps 1 in 5. Certainly room for improvement.