Annoying Opponent(s)...

DonJoaoPEDRO17

DonJoaoPEDRO17

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good night (here in brazil is night now kkkk) guys! I played that famous tournament of 0.10 cents and 360 players of the PS. So far so good ... when an Argentine arrives at my table and begins to take my patience! Surely it was strategic on his part because of how he added aggressiveness to his stupidity ... Personally, it's a strategy that can be adopted alongside evolving skill, or a quiet-faced player has more to gain from your silence?

Garfield52

Garfield52

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
pay no attention to it. Probably thinks he's playing a soceer match since your two countries are such great rivals in this sport

Kenzie 96

Kenzie 96

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Not really a good strategy as it requires you to intentionally act against your best interests for him to be successful, no? ie. tilting is a choice. good luck & welcome to the forum.

Jooseme

Jooseme

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yea, that's not that big of a deal. Probably over thinking it

hugh blair

hugh blair

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
10 cent game nothing should be irritating you there unless you just lost couple of $1000s and where playing your last 10 cents happens to me get all worked up too but at myself my friend invest in a punch bag and pair of boxing gloves good luck:boxing:

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
There are different opponents at the table.
It іs important to be patient and wait for good cards.
Discipline first of all.

X

xexeu

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Patience in poker and all, Do not let the actions of a bad player hamper your game.

Last edited:
steve22055

steve22055

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Play your game not theirs.

deyvsonflp

deyvsonflp

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If your opponent is too loose have patience and expect good cards. If you hit, the flop goes with everything. Patience is the key. Do not worry about opponents, make your game.

Leomil

Leomil

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Man, thats a 10 cents tournament. You will find all kind of people there, that level is just a bingo kkkkk Just play your game and, if the guy is so much annoying, just mute him ;)

S

spottedflyer

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i suggest tat you play your own game regardless of other players, and especially dont let those annoying kind of players get to you :)

N

neptun1914

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If he is too aggressive and insulting just block him or close the chat altogether and play your best game. Do not allow to be tilted.

A

aj1300

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It can certainly be difficult to ignore/play through when someone at the table gets under your skin. If possible, use the player's aggression and reactive play to your advantage. Try not to get sucked into his/her mental game.

proud2Bwhack

proud2Bwhack

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
some people feed on negative energy, be careful showing any annoyance!

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi.
It does not matter, how your opponent played at the table, it is important how you played. If you are a disciplined player and you follow your own rules, then you will be profiting from the game. Enjoy.
Good luck.

DonJoaoPEDRO17

DonJoaoPEDRO17

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
good bro, it might have been this. kkkkkkkkkkk

DonJoaoPEDRO17

DonJoaoPEDRO17

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Not really a good strategy as it requires you to intentionally act against your best interests for him to be successful, no? ie. tilting is a choice. good luck & welcome to the forum.

<div class="tw-ta-container tw-nfl" id="tw-target-text-container" style="position: relative; padding-top: 20px; color: rgb(33, 33, 33); font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: 0px;">really ... but the fact that the player is very ridiculous on the table, I think it was purely unethical on his part

Perceval

Perceval

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It can certainly be difficult to ignore/play through when someone at the table gets under your skin. If possible, use the player's aggression and reactive play to your advantage. Try not to get sucked into his/her mental game.
Yes, using his aggression is the best choice, just raise him when you have a hand of hell, raise and he ll make all in :elefant: If you have a good position, maybe some players left their hands and it s better for you.

Last edited:
pirateglenn

pirateglenn

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Use what is available to you

Hello Don,

This scenario will always crop up from time to time so my advice is mute or block the chat from the other player. Make a note if needed on him or her and just chill.
Dont respond or reply - let them burn themselves out and if it gets personal - you can always report to a moderator
i have zero tolerance for idiots but i know myself and i know how i can react correctly..my focus is on my game and i simply ignore, in many ways i find it amusing and it rarely lasts very long as table moves happen frequently or he/she or myself may bust out or even better you might knock them out :)

The most powerful noise is silence - pirateglenn 18 :)

good luck my friend and vamos the noise! :D