Alternative Poker Rooms

DonJoaoPEDRO17

DonJoaoPEDRO17

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
in the questions of profitability, is there any alternative room that offers some nice promotion ??? :):)

Last edited:
Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
In which room are you playing now and why do not you like it there?

DonJoaoPEDRO17

DonJoaoPEDRO17

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play pokerstars, but I see the mechanics of the game may be influencing some things ... since I have just under 2 years playing poker, I do not think I can play against certain micro-limits tournament fields yet.

DonJoaoPEDRO17

DonJoaoPEDRO17

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I also want to vary my games a little, to see different players' fields in order to gain experience and maturity in the online poker rooms.

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hello.
I really like 888 poker.
This site has very good conditions for new players, in addition there is a very large selection of different interesting freerolls, with good enough prizes.

bekel285

bekel285

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'd recommend trying unibet, there's some good welcome promotions and it's been the most profitable site I've played on for me.

crazymakak

crazymakak

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
888 may simply take away your money on various pretexts

Popaye

Popaye

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
More players after pokerstars goes in 888 Poker room, but i dont try play in this room.

DonJoaoPEDRO17

DonJoaoPEDRO17

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'd recommend trying unibet, there's some good welcome promotions and it's been the most profitable site I've played on for me.

I liked your comment! when i talked about alternative poker rooms i referred to the less popular, but who still gives pleasure to open and play! :cool::cool:

R

Richardszabo

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I follow many poker room promotions, this is just a personal opinion, but I think Unibet is the best.In addition, great freerolls where you can win tournament tickets. If you use a poker utility, there is no support here. Additionally, partypoker may be considered.

DeN4iK310882

DeN4iK310882

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I often was advised 888. I heard that they have a good software and play nice. If I am admitted to the club, I will register there.

jfmcd86

jfmcd86

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Party Poker has a Good Promotion running at the moment.....New players with first deposit get a $40 instant bonus after depositing....but these are tourney tickets.

• 1 x $3.30 tournament ticket
  • 2 x $7.50 tournament ticket
  • 1 x $22.00 tournament ticket
only for first depositors/Newplayers

J

jthrash03

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello my name is John and I am relatively new to online poker and I use betonline App and their sport betting site to play. Only problem is now that the free-rolls are password protected and now not very frequently I am wondering what's the best alternative Texas Holden poker sites I can play off my phone to win money that is legit and without bots and cheats?! I recently saw a thread about 888 or poker stars so do any of yall have any suggestions on which one I should download and try out that also have free-rolls?

V

vic75

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Red Kings poker has some good value freerolls next week with their World cup promotion.

vov4ik

vov4ik

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play PokerStars and 888 poker and for me it's a normal room, but many players do not like it, some players are looking for rooms to have a lot of freerolls and others are looking for a lot of good games and tournaments!

MetaDon7577

MetaDon7577

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
PokerStars in my opinion is the best.

A2020

A2020

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Have you tried GGPoker? (Or any of the GG Network Skins)