Aggressive players

amxvulcan

amxvulcan

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
How do you deal with multiple aggressive players at your table. Be aggressive yourself, let them knock each other out or something else?

CDNMAN 42

CDNMAN 42

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Aggression

How do you deal with multiple aggressive players at your table. Be aggressive yourself, let them knock each other out or something else?

I think this is probably the hardest to deal with...overly aggressive players..however, time and again I have found that Patience and paying attention usually pay off...as an example I was just in a 45 player SitNGo on poker stars, I lost a few bad hands early to these overly aggressive (all inners) so I adapted my tactics and played very tight..I got a little luck too,,but I didn't open bet when I was in front of one of the crazies, unless I had a monster..as luck would have it I survived down to the final table and then yes I won the tourney knocking out one crazy after another....of course there was luck involved but I just kept catching at the right moment..basically I just let the crazies kill each other off. and then took control:):):)

blackknives

blackknives

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
depends on the blinds, if im not hurting like in tourneys, then i stay patient. otherwise i'll change it up and play as aggressive as them

Baldy86

Baldy86

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i play very tight when there are several maniacs around